• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Wonder how many of their fans have been happy to have a go at Rooney in the last few days?

From what I have seen fans have backed Rooney, think shows press how people feel.

I had a pop at one Journo who said "you slated him for poor performances so you have changed your tune", which is a typical press attack. I explained I would say when things were bad and good, if he plays bad I say, if his drinking is no problem I will not hammer him, the two are not linked.

Well Klinsmann has just become available...

I'd like him in a sort of DoF role, above Southgate. The kind of job Howard Wilkinson and later Trevor Brooking were crap at.

2070.jpg

Any idea why we are only interviewing one man?

I like Southgate and he probably deserves the job but how serious are we about success if we are literally not exploring any other options?

Any idea why we are only interviewing one man?

I like Southgate and he probably deserves the job but how serious are we about success if we are literally not exploring any other options?

How likely is success until England have players that are good enough?

The only thing the FA are serious about is making money. When it comes to spending they are clueless.

I agree but their are managers out in the world who have an air about them that gets more out of players. If Coleman can do it for Wales??

International management is generally a retirement home for coaches who are tired of the cold of the training pitch.

You either catch a Wenger-type on his final 4 years before retirement, or you get someone who is otherwise flawed/not wanted by any of the top club.

The day of being able to attract the best candidates from top clubs is long past.

Dechamps had been sacked by Marsailles and had probably peaked (at Juve) in terms of club management

Low was a journeyman working in Austria who happened to do his coaching badges in the same class as Klinsmann

Coleman is a Championship level manager who has Bale.

Makes his achievements even greater, still takes a good manager to get a team to feed though a system, you cant really discredit his achievements with Wales, he did do a great job there.

Makes his achievements even greater, still takes a good manager to get a team to feed though a system, you cant really discredit his achievements with Wales, he did do a great job there.

He was just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. He's still a below average manager, just like O'Neill with Northern Ireland and Lagerbäck with Iceland. The rest of their careers they've mostly done nothing of note.

Back