• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Southgate calls for England fans to stop booing Rooney.

England fans calls for Southgate to stop playing Rooney.

I don't see the problem.

England absolutely stormed past international powerhouse Malta tonight. What more could we want?

I don't see the problem.

England absolutely stormed past international powerhouse Malta tonight. What more could we want?
The commentator was ridiculous last night, when England scored he was England have made the break through in less than half an hour, we were playing fudging Malta !!

Internationals against the small nations is attack vs defence.

The England team is just a whipping boy for the media.

Rooney and the rest of team should just ignore most of the media.

You only have to read this thread to see the continued negativity towards England. It has become almost 'trendy' to whinge about the England team, thus the pathetic booing of Rooney.

We won and we move on.

Last edited:
Internationals against the small nations is attack vs defence.

The England team is just a whipping boy for the media.

Rooney and the rest of team should just ignore most of the media.

You only have to read this thread to see the continued negativity towards England. It has become almost 'trendy' to whinge about the England team, thus the pathetic booing of Rooney.

We won and we move on.
I don't pick on the England team because the other kids do.

I do it because they're a brick team of (mostly) clams.

Rooney lost the ball 25 times yesterday, and that was against Malta, now that is what I can real captain material

Much as I feel Sturridge only plays for himself he did have my sympathy last night, he got the same first class service Kane had to live off in the Euros, apart from Alli the England players don't play first time balls and only pass to someone in space rather than into danger areas. There is more chance of winning a freekick or getting a goal scoring opportunity passing into the box than sideways on back, particularly against a team who give you back the ball almost immediately

Much as I feel Sturridge only plays for himself he did have my sympathy last night, he got the same first class service Kane had to live off in the Euros, apart from Alli the England players don't play first time balls and only pass to someone in space rather than into danger areas. There is more chance of winning a freekick or getting a goal scoring opportunity passing into the box than sideways on back, particularly against a team who give you back the ball almost immediately

England Creatively are woeful

Watching yesterday you could see all thas wrong with the national side

Walcott isn't creative and isn't a finisher and yesterday against a part time side that showed in abundance

Our best player was Henderson who also made plenty of awful sidwsays passes. A couple of times I thought it was Cahill stepping out it was that bad

We look so much better when we play at pace but we have an abundance of players who can't play that way due to their technical limitations

England Creatively are woeful

Watching yesterday you could see all thas wrong with the national side

Walcott isn't creative and isn't a finisher and yesterday against a part time side that showed in abundance

Our best player was Henderson who also made plenty of awful sidwsays passes. A couple of times I thought it was Cahill stepping out it was that bad

We look so much better when we play at pace but we have an abundance of players who can't play that way due to their technical limitations

And when we had players who were great at the technical side of the game ( Hoddle, Hudson, Bowles, Currie etc) we picked donkeys like Palmer, Rix etc in front of them.

If we are ever to become a top team we need to rewrite the play book.

England players seemed averse to passing in general when in the opposition half. Everyone trying to dribble their way through a packed defense and become the hero.

Back