• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

She slept until 9pm then fed, then slept till 12.30am, then slept till 5am fed again and is still asleep, the routine she is in currently is making our lives a lot easier as me and the Mrs are getting some decent rest currently

Easy tiger and store it up ;-)

My two weeks paternity leave is almost up, I literally can feel myself getting upset about having to leave my little girl and go to work next week already

I will defo be in bits on Monday morning, it's amazing how quickly the little bundles can mean absolutely everything to you

She is still doing really well, sleeping fantastically well, is a bit constipated at the moment but we've changed her formula today and are hoping this will help

Got her a rocker today, she loves it

12687910_10156498130355475_944045440533581923_n.jpg

Formula already? No breastfeeding?
My youngest held on to the tits in our house till he was 3!

How are the paternity rules over there,still got some left later on? I had like 25 weeks at home with our 2nd.

Formula already? No breastfeeding?
My youngest held on to the tits in our house till he was 3!

How are the paternity rules over there,still got some left later on? I had like 25 weeks at home with our 2nd.
My other half did it for about 5 days then she started really struggling

25 weeks thats incredible

Paternity leave in Norway is incredible. Unless, of course, your wife was a student when she got pregnant. I get nothing. :(

My little princess slept from 11pm till 7.20am today, amazing, me and the Mrs feel greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat this morning haha

From what I can remember from last night, My 16 month old went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 9.30, 10.30, 2ish and then again at 6ish when he decided that was enough and he wanted to play!...

I'm not jealous though (you lucky bugger)..

giphy.gif

From what I can remember from last night, My 16 month old went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 9.30, 10.30, 2ish and then again at 6ish when he decided that was enough and he wanted to play!...

I'm not jealous though (you lucky bugger)..

giphy.gif

With both of ours the first few months where easy, then they got worse and worse until about 2.

Well a month in and I'm still on cloud nine, it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, she is still pretty much sleeping through the night too
Does she ever scream so loud that your hearing kind of pops and inverts and it feels like the sound is coming from inside your own soul, which has been sold to Satan in return for 1 hour's kip? I swear my son used to scream louder than a rock concert sometimes.

Does she ever scream so loud that your hearing kind of pops and inverts and it feels like the sound is coming from inside your own soul, which has been sold to Satan in return for 1 hour's kip? I swear my son used to scream louder than a rock concert sometimes.
Nope haha

Back