• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

This is all you need every morning

12729204_10156550098395475_6702511878514882606_n.jpg

Cute kid, clearly takes after her mother thank GHod.
;)

4 months in and now and being a dad is simply the best thing that has ever happened to me, my little girl is totally amazing and I literally cannot wait to spend every spare minute with her

She still is sleeping through the night from about 8pm till 5am, somearly starts but at least our sleep is unbroken

She has just started laughing which is pretty wicked, always smiling such a happy contented kid

Congrats and long may the good times last! I did not enjoy the other night when my littlest boy, who will be 3 on Friday, threw up all over both us in his bed.

Got a full schedule taking care of the kids this week with the wife being in Bergen attending a union meeting on negotiation skills. Hey wait! What? I agreed to let her go on a negotiation course? Christ, what have I done? Oh this can't be good.

Congrats and long may the good times last! I did not enjoy the other night when my littlest boy, who will be 3 on Friday, threw up all over both us in his bed.

Got a full schedule taking care of the kids this week with the wife being in Bergen attending a union meeting on negotiation skills. Hey wait! What? I agreed to let her go on a negotiation course? Christ, what have I done? Oh this can't be good.

She obviously doesn't need a course in negotiation if she negotiated that one without you even realising it!

And congratulations Marky, happy birthday to the little one

wait till they get older marky, little gits will bleed you dry and cause you so much worry

you will still love them though, and wait till you hear them say "I love you daddy" it will melt you.

This weekend my five year old was singing Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin ran away, he lost his pants, down in France, and found them in Bombay.

This continued through Saturday and Sunday, must have been about three thousand times.

It wore thin after the third time.

Yet the government say you're not allowed to put them in a box or leave them outside or put them in the fridge... sheesh.

Wednesday morning, 7am.

Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin ran away, he lost his pants, down in France, and found them in Bombay.
Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin ran away, he lost his pants, down in France, and found them in Bombay.

mine are still singing about santa getting stuck in the chimney

I tried very hard this year to get traction on jingle bells with the "tottenham win away" spin but it didn't take

The only down side of having a daughter is you miss out on the experience of having your son pee over you when you're changing his nappy.

I tried very hard this year to get traction on jingle bells with the "tottenham win away" spin but it didn't take

When both mine were babys i used to sing them asleep with Glory, Glory and they still remember it now. I now do it with my grandkids but only when their Dad is not there, he is a Norwich supporter.

Yep.
Wheeeen Santa got stuck in the chimney, he began to shout
You girls and boys won't get any toys, if you don't pull me out
My beard is black, there's soot in my sack, my nose is tickly too
When Santa got stuck in the chimney, a-choo a-choo a-choo.

Tonight I was talking to him about young mascots meeting their football heroes but he was too young to have football heroes... I suggested that his hero was Superman (since he was playing with a Superman figure) and he said "No, my hero is Harry Kane because he always wins".

My heart swelled with pride.

Half an hour later he's refusing to go to sleep and singing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin ran away, he lost his pants, down in France and found them in Bombay..."

Back