• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Well done to all and your daughter will always be the apple of your eye, my daughter has just turned 33 and is having her second baby within the next couple of weeks, and she is still my princess.

Congrats Mark! Got a bit tense when the thread went quiet yesterday!

They can be tiring but when they are not at home or asleep - the house gets uncomfortably silent (for me anyway).

Enjoy parenthood. :)

hey long day today and did not have time to check the thread. delighted for all 3 of you.

All the best for you and your no baby Marky I hope baby and mother are well and all have a happy long life.

First night with her over, I was so so nervous and kept checking on her at least 500 times haha I know I'll get used to her breathing and little moments of silence at least she slept between 1am and now and the Mrs got some rest

First night with her over, I was so so nervous and kept checking on her at least 500 times haha I know I'll get used to her breathing and little moments of silence at least she slept between 1am and now and the Mrs got some rest

Ah I remember that! Constantly checking that the tummy was moving up and down.. The first few days are amazing when they are calm and sleeping most of the time, doesn't last long though ;)

Congrats

Piece of advice, note down everything silly, cute, funny, weird that she says/does - trust me, you'll forget it over the years, and you'll wish you could remember it

For example, my seven year old son said to me today that there was JJ (Jermaine Jenas) and JF....and I asked who he was talking about. And he said "Jermainder Foe"

He thinks that, because he's only ever heard the song, which if you think about it, sounds like Jermainder Foe

Thought it was hilarious!

Anyway, enjoy the ride Marky

Congrats to all of you Marky, as everyone has said, enjoy every minute of it, keep lots of memories in writing/pictures/videos etc. You'll be surprised how you feel in say 10 years when you look back at them, you will still have a tear in your eye then.

My little princess turns 16 this year and I can honestly say I love her just as much today as I did the day she was born. She is a fantastic daughter and as she is getting older she is becoming a fantastic friend.

Treasure everything Alice does Marky and make sure the missus gets some quality time to herself over the next few months (even just to have a relaxing bath is a treat for a new mum)

She slept from 11pm till 5.30am last night, two nights in a row she has slept well, she seems to be such a happy contented little tot

12647237_10156474693200475_4710069879221021222_n.jpg

Back