• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

This kid is my absolute world

12651017_10156471489765475_4712168422324980059_n.jpg

you have so many amazing moments to look forward to, I have a son 11 this year, my boy is not like me he is more like his mother. Which someone people would say was for the best, for example I want him to love tottenham and football. But you know what he loves tennis, a boring fudging sport he is sweet and sensitive and less abrassive then me, he is like his mother.

But for all the differences the love of my life is not the wife and most certainly not the first wife, it is the life i brought into the world. Little Alice will be the thing you love most in the world.

It's amazing how such a little cutie can change the way you look at absolutely everything in your life. Things will never be the same again. And it's brilliant!

Congratulations.

When you get to the stage when you're out and about in public, and changing nappies in various changing rooms, never ever ever ever ever open the nappy bin until you're literally about to walk out of the door. Ever.

Congratulations.

When you get to the stage when you're out and about in public, and changing nappies in various changing rooms, never ever ever ever ever open the nappy bin until you're literally about to walk out of the door. Ever.

I've got twin boys about to hit two and I literally have a lockable dustbin in the garage just for nappies. When I change the bin bag every 3-4 days it's like opening the entrance to Hades. Pure evil

We're havng beginners luck so far, fed her at 10.30pm she slept until 3am had another feed then slept until 7.30am waking up happy as anything

I know it won't always be like this but I'm enjoying the ride so far

Congrats mate, you're in for an incredible time.

People will be throwing advice at you left, right and centre so you'll be fed up of it soon but take this next bit in!

When people come round over then next couple of months they neither want to see you nor care about you. On that basis, give them what they want (to spend time with your daughter) and use that time to sit and eat something with your other half - you won't get many chances to do that. Even better, get them to bring some food with them - curry, lasagne, etc something you can heat in the microwave. It will be like a gourmet dinner compared to the crap you'll be living off for the next few months!

I would like to further add that Scara is bang-on.... you should impress upon people that the best gift they can give you right now are meals!

As the father of a 23 year old and a nearly 11 year old girl who just yesterday declared she wants to be a goth (!!!!) I have plenty to say if ever you have questions. One thing about advice...only take it if it fits your belief. You never want to take parental advice from people and have it not work when you weren't sure of it in the first place...if you know what I mean!!!!!!

As the father of a 23 year old and a nearly 11 year old girl who just yesterday declared she wants to be a goth (!!!!) I have plenty to say if ever you have questions. One thing about advice...only take it if it fits your belief. You never want to take parental advice from people and have it not work when you weren't sure of it in the first place...if you know what I mean!!!!!!

Is the 23 year old a female?

Congrats! She's a cutie! Enjoy your last hours of sleep, it's going to get worse! Haha. You'll get used to it though. Enjoy! :)

She slept until 9pm then fed, then slept till 12.30am, then slept till 5am fed again and is still asleep, the routine she is in currently is making our lives a lot easier as me and the Mrs are getting some decent rest currently

Back