• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Spursman - get some sleep. Go out, enjoy yourself. Smell the fresh air. Contemplate life without nappies. Imagine being handcuffed to the radiator in your kitchen for 5 years. Go and get a burger. Go for a walk. Watch TV when you want to. Get up late. Enjoy life. You have six weeks, and your Mrs ain't gonna get more reasonable

cheers, i meant nervous for her (and myself of course)
Make sure the hospital staff are looking after you as well. People forget how tough labour is for us dads.

Don't be afraid to remind the midwife (or your wife) that the tea won't make itself whilst you're busy with hand holding and back rubbing.

Gas & air is OK but you've really got to go at it to get much of a hit.

Make sure the hospital staff are looking after you as well. People forget how tough labour is for us dads.

Don't be afraid to remind the midwife (or your wife) that the tea won't make itself whilst you're busy with hand holding and back rubbing.

Haha yeh. I've got the snacks ready for myself

i got them to bring me jam and toast too

i didn't say so at the time but the missus did hog the bed

Currently quietly sitting on the coach with my three week old son resting on my chest. The most peaceful feeling there is.

Less than two weeks ago, however, me and my wife were devastated at the hospital, with our son in intensive care, fighting a freak virus found in his spinal fluid. For about 24 hours we didn't know if he was going to live or die, or if the virus had damaged his brain. It was a nightmare. Absolutely the worst thing I've ever experienced.

Thankfully he survived, there was no sign of brain damage, and now he's eating, sleeping and bricking like babies do. And I'm happy to be sleepless, to not have time to shower, to struggle with the reactions of his two year old sister, to have him pee on me while I change nappies, to live in a messy house and to get fat and unfit because there's no time to work out. There's a lot of perspective in almost losing your kid, I tell you that.

Anyway; thought I'd share this before I get back to complaining about trivialities, Trump and poor refereeing decisions. [emoji4]

Oh and congrats to my fellow fresh fathers in this thread!

Well today was our 20 week scan and we found out what we are going to have....a baby Rodney.

Well, do I let the little git to choose who he supports or do I make him suffer like we all have?

I'm confused.....it's not an option, it's your duty! If you leave it to chance, your offspring could make some unthinkable choices! By making them a Spurs fan, you're pretty much guaranteeing they don't end up a total tool

Well today was our 20 week scan and we found out what we are going to have....a baby Rodney.

Well, do I let the little git to choose who he supports or do I make him suffer like we all have?

Congrats mate. I'm taking my five year old son to his first game in a few weeks; Spurs v Bournemouth.

It is too early really, he won't know what is going on and will cr*p himself if the crowd get loud, but there is no chance of tickets for Goons / Manure so it had to be done before WHL is demolished.

He'd rather play Batman or Lego or in a perfect world, Lego Batman.

All he really knows about Spurs is "Number 10 is Harry Kane"

Back