• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

Please don't be offended but are you the sort of really senior member that if you say something everybody else here will believe? Seems to me that people on this forum or probably online in general don't trust easily:( I was actually thinking about adding that guy who wears a helmet in his profile picture as Facebook friend so he'd see that I've been on there since 2007 and as an adminstrator I guess he's some sort of authority, but again I asked myself why I want to reveal my personal life to some stranger on a football fan forum who obviously thinks I'm not for real.
I don't think even the senior figures on here are easily impressionable on the other members :) I've heard that cats wearing ties are much more welcoming than men with helmets on anyway?

bubbles-says-meme-generator-cats-are-just-like-little-people-with-fur-coats-4cf58b.jpg

bubbles.jpg

There's only one way to get attention really.

Wear an Arsenal shirt.

I can guarantee he'll give you some attention.

Thanks GHod he's not posting here, he's just spending A LOT of time browsing. According to someone before my IP address is not the same as anyone on the forum so I'd assume he hasn't registered.

Not necessarily if he's using his phone to post messages? That gives a unique IP address, right?

Desperate Girl, reveal yourself! Who's girlfriend are you?

He's most likely a bloke (old school GG-er, possibly even a banned one since the new board will not pick up his old IP) taking the tinkle and laughing in front of the monitor

The assumption she is indeed female becuase her IP doesn't match an existing one is bizzare to say the least

Thanks GHod he's not posting here, he's just spending A LOT of time browsing. According to someone before my IP address is not the same as anyone on the forum so I'd assume he hasn't registered.

So he's a lurker, one of the internets dark floundering souls, too timid to lock horns with the barely sentient posters on a football forum.
Can such a man match your needs, your vaulting sexual ambition and intense cravings of worship?
On the face of it not, but, but, yet, he is a Spurs fanatic, an unspoken follower of form over function, tormented by expectation but born with the dancing heart of a true romantic.

I say to you hold him to your heaving naked bosom and tell him the time is now, and get it out your systems quick as we are playing tomorrow.

I say to you hold him to your heaving naked bosom and tell him the time is now, and get it out your systems quick as we are playing tomorrow.

What I find interesting about my bf is that he's almost more addicted to this site than to the actual Spurs games. Last week he went to a pub to watch the game with a friend and I couldn't really tell if Spurs won or lost after he came back, he wasn't emotionally affected that much really. In fact I'd say he didn't even watch every single game last season as we don't have Sky at home and those Italian or Spanish websites were not very stable to watch online Premier League games. I wouldn't be bothered at all if he spent 2 hours a week to watch the actual game, it's the time spent here that annoys me.

What I find interesting about my bf is that he's almost more addicted to this site than to the actual Spurs games. Last week he went to a pub to watch the game with a friend and I couldn't really tell if Spurs won or lost after he came back, he wasn't emotionally affected that much really. In fact I'd say he didn't even watch every single game last season as we don't have Sky at home and those Italian or Spanish websites were not very stable to watch online Premier League games. I wouldn't be bothered at all if he spent 2 hours a week to watch the actual game, it's the time spent here that annoys me.

It isn't all football. We also discuss issues such as circumcision, the minutiae of the Ugandan political system, bicycles, the correct way to tie a tie, travel advice, places to visit, haircuts, the opposite sex and the weather.

It isn't all football. We also discuss issues such as circumcision, the minutiae of the Ugandan political system, bicycles, the correct way to tie a tie, travel advice, places to visit, haircuts, the opposite sex and the weather.

And of course the position of the opposite sex in the kitchen.

Wrong for religious reasons, fudged up, peasant transport, Windsor knot (not double), go first class, there's a nice brothel in St John's Wood, mine is the best, useful for blowjobs an cleaning, brick.

Done. Next topics please.

Back