• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

Would that be ok if I post a picture of tits of my cat?

Depends how good looking the cat is. Anyway, don't sweat it, at least GG is free. If he's constantly on here then he isn't one of the dirty old bastards permanently sat stroking one out to MFC... If he is, then my advice would be, buy yourself a HD webcam and give him a surprise.

There was a guy few years back who pretended to be a chick, even posted pics, etc. Started a thread about having small pieces of brick stuck to her panties - the perverts must have ripped thier ****s off that night

SexyBex4U ?!? Lmao

Anyway in reply to the OP I would have thought that your boyfriend would have read your post by now and either talked to you about it, shagged you senseless by means of apology, dumped you for making him look like a bit of a gimp on his favourite website, or a combination of all three...

Either he's such a saddo that he'd rather talk to men than see you naked - if this is the case you should dump him. Or you're not as good to look at without clothes on as you think you are - if this is the case you need to get yourself down the gym and after that, get yourself home and get his dinner ready

551482.jpg

It kinda sounds like people who are addicted to their smartphones....maybe try talking about it to him? But don't confront him aggressively, it will just lead to instant denial

Ok here is the picture of my cat showing his tits:)

lobster.JPG

And no, nothing really changed about the bf. He's still on here all the time. I think he's following a thread that has thousands of pages most of the time.

I have a question now: would that be a turn on or off if I dress like a Spurs player? I have seen childen's Spurs clothes (like a white t-shirt and navy shorts) in Sportsdirect which are actually my size (I'm quite slim) with matching knee high socks.

Last edited:
Ok here is the picture of my cat showing his tits:)

View attachment 915

And no, nothing really changed about the bf. He's still on here all the time. I think he's following a thread that has thousands of pages most of the time.

I have a question now: would that be a turn on or off if I dress like a Spurs player? I have seen childen's Spurs clothes (like a white t-shirt and navy shorts) in Sportsdirect which are actually my size (I'm quite slim) with matching knee high socks.

Can we cyber?

Edit....I'm not serious 8-[

Last edited:
I was worried it was my gf at first but then when she showed the cat I thought thank fcuk, as my cat is from the bronx and is gangsta, hes black.

show a picture of your head but from the back, so we know your a girl, we can then use Faceback app and it will reveal the front of your face without you having to show us!

Well Niko Kranjcar isn't with us anymore so he may not be interested :)

Massive turn on if a bird is wearing a Spurs top

show a picture of your head but from the back, so we know your a girl, we can then use Faceback app and it will reveal the front of your face without you having to show us!

You know what, I just thought about a perfect solution. I think when I first posted one reply actually pointed out my first name which really surprised me. Then I thought that the person must be a forum monitor or something like that so he/she could see the email I used to register which probably will show my name. Anyways this reply is now gone as I just checked but if this monitor person is still around please use that email address to look for me on Facebook and he/she will see. Just could you please not post my email address or FB profile picture here dear forum monitor?

Geez, didn't expect people online to doubt my gender!

Ps. to Leeds Spur: I'm not a native speaker and didn't know the word 'cyber' before googling it just now. Kind of glad I didn't ask my bf first!:eek:

You know what, I just thought about a perfect solution. I think when I first posted one reply actually pointed out my first name which really surprised me. Then I thought that the person must be a forum monitor or something like that so he/she could see the email I used to register which probably will show my name. Anyways this reply is now gone as I just checked but if this monitor person is still around please use that email address to look for me on Facebook and he/she will see. Just could you please not post my email address or FB profile picture here dear forum monitor?

Ps. to Leeds Spur: I'm not a native speaker and didn't know the word 'cyber' before googling it just now. Kind of glad I didn't ask my bf first!:eek:

You must be new to the internet.

It can be our secret love ;)

Is this you?

Back