• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

The bf is at the moment meeting his cousin in a restaurant where his phone has no signal...Haha! He must be going mad not to be able to check this site. Heard about the new players last night and hope everything works out eventually:p

We talked about Kaka this morning and the first thing he said was "No he's not coming to Spurs...as much as I'd like that to happen!" Don't really understand why some "superstar" would like to be paid for sitting on the bench...I mean they're supposed to have pride no?

The bf is at the moment meeting his cousin in a restaurant where his phone has no signal...Haha! He must be going mad not to be able to check this site. Heard about the new players last night and hope everything works out eventually:p

We talked about Kaka this morning and the first thing he said was "No he's not coming to Spurs...as much as I'd like that to happen!" Don't really understand why some "superstar" would like to be paid for sitting on the bench...I mean they're supposed to have pride no?

Ask your stereotypical scrounger that question.

Wrong forum love [-X

The thought that someone on here is having a conversation with themselves makes me laugh.

The thought that someone on here is having a conversation with themselves makes me laugh.

I used to do that when I started random threads at stupid times in the morning and I couldn't sleep... 8-[

I'm actually really upset at the moment.

The bf and I were talking about renovation of his house just now when his rich friend phoned, turned out that he's considering buying yet another property and wanted the bf to go over right after the call. The bf jumped up like never before and shut the computer faster then ever--he was just saying something about one thread here having 40 pages something last night when his eyes were scanning the screen. It usually took me so much effort to ask him to move his bum to do something when he's browsing, and the thought that his rich friend's call is like throwing a bone to a hungry dog just really irritated me!

He then got upset that I wasn't being supportive as he thought there could be some work coming out of this, he started swearing and said that nothing would come out of sitting on the sofa-Well exactly! Then quit this site to start with! The same rich friend phoned him up earlier this week when he was on his way to mine for dinner and asked him to go for drinks the same evening...of course he agreed and only stayed for less than an hour and a half at mine before rushing to kiss the rich ass. I expected some "upper middle class manners" from that friend! Always demanding to meet right after the call??

Sorry for rambling but this indeed disgusts me, both of them.

Ps. As I'm typing the bf literally phoned to apologise for swearing earlier, turned out that he's at this very moment standing out of some office building to take care of this rich friend's 1000 pounds chiwawa (spell? It's a kind of small dog) as pets are not allowed in--Seriously!

Don't know if I should laugh or cry really.

2572fpk.jpg

Back