• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

HELP!! My bf is SO addicted to this site!

You know what, I just thought about a perfect solution. I think when I first posted one reply actually pointed out my first name which really surprised me. Then I thought that the person must be a forum monitor or something like that so he/she could see the email I used to register which probably will show my name. Anyways this reply is now gone as I just checked but if this monitor person is still around please use that email address to look for me on Facebook and he/she will see. Just could you please not post my email address or FB profile picture here dear forum monitor?

Geez, didn't expect people online to doubt my gender!

Ps. to Leeds Spur: I'm not a native speaker and didn't know the word 'cyber' before googling it just now. Kind of glad I didn't ask my bf first!:eek:

Shouldn't you be making the dinner or ironing some clothes?

You cannot alter time-based events - the facts are there to be seen

There is a point at which series of random 'coincident' become a sequence of events which are easily placed on a rather basic timeline producing what is rather obvious. Only if you are looking for it though

As good as a confession?

Is this you?

Huh? No it's not! I have nose and mouth to start with. And I have long hair. Does everybody here have to prove themselves first before they can ask any question?

The email address seems legit. Contemplating whether this is worth signing up to facebook for. I despise it and everything associated with it.

You have nothing to prove darling.

I believe you!

So, your fella is a bit of an idiot then? You sound like a real catch to me.....he doesn't know how lucky he is!! It's his fault not yours!!

I have a Facebook account, you can PM me the details if you want :lol:

Please don't be offended but are you the sort of really senior member that if you say something everybody else here will believe? Seems to me that people on this forum or probably online in general don't trust easily:( I was actually thinking about adding that guy who wears a helmet in his profile picture as Facebook friend so he'd see that I've been on there since 2007 and as an adminstrator I guess he's some sort of authority, but again I asked myself why I want to reveal my personal life to some stranger on a football fan forum who obviously thinks I'm not for real.

Please don't be offended but are you the sort of really senior member that if you say something everybody else here will believe? Seems to me that people on this forum or probably online in general don't trust easily:( I was actually thinking about adding that guy who wears a helmet in his profile picture as Facebook friend so he'd see that I've been on there since 2007 and as an adminstrator I guess he's some sort of authority, but again I asked myself why I want to reveal my personal life to some stranger on a football fan forum who obviously thinks I'm not for real.

You got that right. :)

I found a profile somewhere else on the internet that matched your email. This could be a VERY elaborate hoax, but most probably real. Unless you've stolen someone else's identity. :-k

You got that right. :)

I found a profile somewhere else on the internet that matched your email. This could be a VERY elaborate hoax, but most probably real. Unless you've stolen someone else's identity. :-k

If you're on linkedin I think you can use my email to find me as well. I don't mind to add you there though:p

Back