• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I've personally had the hunch that Levy has been waiting (maybe even setting up) for Redknapp to fail so he can be publically justified in getting rid of him.

"I've personally had the hunch that Redknapp fudged up our season on purpose, just so he would get the sack and saving FA some compensation-money he then could collect."

Someone could say that and it would make more sense than the qouted accusation.

"I've personally had the hunch that Redknapp fudged up our season on purpose, just so he would get the sack and saving FA some compensation-money he then could collect."

Someone could say that and it would make more sense than the qouted accusation.

I don't agree with that based purely on the fact we dominated and failed to convert chances during our "bad" run of games. It wasn't becaue we set ourselves up tactically incorrect (Norwich aside, Modric and Livermore in the centre was a ridiculous decision).

Alternatively the last two seasons the Manager simply hasn't been backed in the transfer market. I keep asking myself why.

There are thousands of redknapp sympathisers. Southstand 1882 springs to mind

of course there are - but the point isn't really numbers anyway - why shouldn't those of you/us who think negatively about Redknapp not be able to post something without it turning in to a mega debate ? why does every little comment need to be picked up on and drawn out - leave the debating for for the specific threads, otherwise let people get on with it - no difference between someone posting in a general rumor thread, for example, "I love VdV don't want to see him leave" and someone else saying "i hate Redknapp hope he leaves" - difference is one will spark the Harry Defense League in to action whilst the other will just go un noticed - they're two sides of the same coin really

if we do not know where we are going then we are going nowhere

Let's hope that Levy knows where he want the club to go and makes that clear in the near future. I have been arguing this since the end of the season that uncertainty about the managers position destabilises the club and feel that what has happened since has backed that up.

of course there are - but the point isn't really numbers anyway - why shouldn't those of you/us who think negatively about Redknapp not be able to post something without it turning in to a mega debate ? why does every little comment need to be picked up on and drawn out - leave the debating for for the specific threads, otherwise let people get on with it - no difference between someone posting in a general rumor thread, for example, "I love VdV don't want to see him leave" and someone else saying "i hate Redknapp hope he leaves" - difference is one will spark the Harry Defense League in to action whilst the other will just go un noticed - they're two sides of the same coin really

I agree - i think. If i have understood correctly then your right - people should be able to air their views regardless of what they might be.

It's only natural that an important topic like the manager proves divisive. It makes for fun debate in my opinion.

Is that what you were saying?

I agree - i think. If i have understood correctly then your right - people should be able to air their views regardless of what they might be.

It's only natural that an important topic like the manager proves divisive. It makes for fun debate in my opinion.

Is that what you were saying?

i don't even know anymore

(yea, pretty much, just hate the way anything negative gets picked up on and hounded out)

No I said I did!! Ffs!! Yes ok I'm a bad dad or using my daughters pic as an avatar. Ok!

Don't put words in my mouth, I did not say you were a bad father, where is that implication?

I just said I wouldn't put photos of my daughter on a public site, I couldn't bear the thought of some sicko getting off, looking at pictures of pretty little girls. If it doesn't bother you, then all well and good. I did not imply that you put your daughter at risk because of it.
My point was that if the photo hadn't have been there, the analogy probably wouldn't have come to mind about being a poor influence.

He'd have probably just called you a c***!

;)

Last edited:
Yeah i agree. Its a bit frustrating that all the accusations and slurs come when you post something preceived as negative about 'arry.

It's the opposite AFAIC. Harry rebels get to run riot, call people names (and Harry names) and if you challenge their views you'd better be thick skinned because they all gang up and come out guns blazing with not so well hidden personal abuse.

Back