• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
You, Leeds, Arcspace, nayim, parklane1, gutterboy, rossi22, sheffieldspur, afan (aberyid) and that's just off the top of my head!

You are the only one on this forum determined to create a split and pigeon hole people into teams.

If anything is divisive, it is you, not people willing to debate a subject on terms other than their own narrow view.

Youve not posted for a little while, and strangely I have (personly speaking) found it a much better place, than I have done for a while (where I was at the point of not giving a damn and only logging in sporadically).

I saw you posting today/this evening and decided I would steer clear.

Sign in to see whats what before I go to bed and what do I find? You are prolific and the place has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Not only that, but I get name checked in your little game as well.

You said personally speaking I wouldn't, the implication being in your opinion you're superior. Fine.

Where does it end? People I know thinking about her? You can google a picture of a baby and crack one off. By continuing this you want to imply you're right, that's ok. You don't think you'd react if someone said what raboner said to me, to you? Fine. For what it's worth, I did overreact and I regret it. But if that's a ban then those are the rules. We are human. I reacted as a human. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
It's the opposite AFAIC. Harry rebels get to run riot, call people names (and Harry names) and if you challenge their views you'd better be thick skinned because they all gang up and come out guns blazing with not so well hidden personal abuse.

Once again i see it the opposite way, every time someone comments about Redknapp and saying its time for him to go, the personal abuse comes raining down from some of those who disagree. Strange how we perceive things depending on our posistion.:lol:

You said personally speaking I wouldn't, the implication bing in your opinion you're superior. Fine.

Where does it end? People I know thinking about her? You can google a picture of a baby and crack one off. By continuing his you want to imply you're right, that's ok. You don't think I'd react if someone said what rawboned said to me to you? Fine. For what it's worth, I did overreact and I regret it. But if that's a ban then those are he rules. We are human. I reacted as a human. Sorry about that.

Well said.

You see, if an anti array poster speculated like that you'd cane them. You won't concede one jot of criticism will you. Not even the fact Levy is out of the country burying his mum??

I posted a longish reply to this and deleted it by accident

WTF has Levys mum dieing got to do with HRs answer to a reporters question? Is he supposed to jump into sackcloth and ashes and not speak ill of the dead.......womans............sons.........delay......err .........in sorting out a clear cut future for his team manager???

But in Kazakhstan, its an insult and he would have to give a donkey to his dead mothers Gradfather............

Talk about clutching at straws

I do agree he should have given the reporter the heave ho, and told him to MYOB about my salary negotiations.

I do think its funny that in the interview he says he wants a long term contract, ie commit to the club - and the AHB (anti Harry phalanx) give him no credit, yet when he says that the Enland managers role is the pinnacle of any England managers career, he gets instantly slated for wanting to ditch us.

Talk about double standards.

Its the same as the 9 game bad streak, which has to be bought up in every slating, yet we cant talk about the 10 game streak of wins as an antidote.

So, Redknapp have you anything to say in your defence before the death sentence is passed - on the FLANDERS PIGEON MURDERER?

You said personally speaking I wouldn't, the implication being in your opinion you're superior. Fine.

Where does it end? People I know thinking about her? You can google a picture of a baby and crack one off. By continuing this you want to imply you're right, that's ok. You don't think you'd react if someone said what raboner said to me, to you? Fine. For what it's worth, I did overreact and I regret it. But if that's a ban then those are the rules. We are human. I reacted as a human. Sorry about that.

You did it again, put words I didn't say - or thoughts I didn't think, into my mouth. I said that the fact you used the photo is probably what sparked that comment. I also said that I wouldn't put a photo like that as an avatar, because of all the wierdo's. You're stronger than me - I wouldn't do it, but there was never any implication that I'm superior to you.

Funny, because you trample on posters who you perceive are playing the victim, and here you are doing it, post after post.

For the last time, I'm not judging you for the avatar, I wouldn't do it, but its irrelevant. I think you massively overreacted to Raboners comment, because (I believe) you recognised the truth in what he said, you were behaving like an arse, and you know damn well that you're better than that.

All it needed was an apology, it was always your choice to do it.

Once again i see it the opposite way, every time someone comments about Redknapp and saying its time for him to go, the personal abuse comes raining down from some of those who disagree. Strange how we perceive things depending on our posistion.:lol:

I think you will find that 75% of the abuse comes from the AHB at Harry, this gets complained about by people who get tinkled off at the level and depth of the abuse - we in turn get the remaining 25% for having to point it out again.

Meanwhile you snipe away at anyone and everyone, desperate it would appear, for all the world to see exactly what sort of a person you are. But don't worry we are all getting it, the image is clear about what a wonderful Spurs fan you are. So good, you should be the team mascot.

How good would you feel then?

I think we all need to realise that some like Redknapp and some don't. Those that don't do acknowledge that 4-5-4 is a great effort so let's move the fudge on!!

You did it again, put words I didn't say - or thoughts I didn't think, into my mouth. I said that the fact you used the photo is probably what sparked that comment. I also said that I wouldn't put a photo like that as an avatar, because of all the wierdo's. You're stronger than me - I wouldn't do it, but there was never any implication that I'm superior to you.

Funny, because you trample on posters who you perceive are playing the victim, and here you are doing it, post after post.

For the last time, I'm not judging you for the avatar, I wouldn't do it, but its irrelevant. I think you massively overreacted to Raboners comment, because (I believe) you recognised the truth in what he said, you were behaving like an arse, and you know damn well that you're better than that.

All it needed was an apology, it was always your choice to do it.

Where do I trample on posters playing the victim? I trample on what I see as gonad*s. The post was very condescending and used my daughter as a prop. It's below the belt IMO and I reacted. I don't think he's right. If someone I right I say so. If they prove that what I'm saying wrong I acknowledge it. If someone posts opinion as fact I say so. Empty apologies don't get you out of brick. You shouldn't say the thing in he first place. Saying sorry after the fact when everyone wants to pile in even when you believe you acted in good faith is just wrong.

I accept that ou in no shape way or form are trying to claim any higher ground over the picture issue, even going so far to say you think I'm stronger than you :) nope, in no shape way or form!! ;)

I think we all need to realise that some like Redknapp and some don't. Those that don't do acknowledge that 4-5-4 is a great effort so let's move the fudge on!!

For the record, I acknowledge it. I just think other managers could equal the feat.

Last edited:
You are the only one on this forum determined to create a split and pigeon hole people into teams.

If anything is divisive, it is you, not people willing to debate a subject on terms other than their own narrow view.

Youve not posted for a little while, and strangely I have (personly speaking) found it a much better place, than I have done for a while (where I was at the point of not giving a damn and only logging in sporadically).

I saw you posting today/this evening and decided I would steer clear.

Sign in to see whats what before I go to bed and what do I find? You are prolific and the place has gone to hell in a hand basket.

Not only that, but I get name checked in your little game as well.

Nice sly bullying remark. But have no fear, you aren't pushing me out. You're stuck with me. Sorry pal!

I think you will find that 75% of the abuse comes from the AHB at Harry, this gets complained about by people who get tinkled off at the level and depth of the abuse - we in turn get the remaining 25% for having to point it out again.

Meanwhile you snipe away at anyone and everyone, desperate it would appear, for all the world to see exactly what sort of a person you are. But don't worry we are all getting it, the image is clear about what a wonderful Spurs fan you are. So good, you should be the team mascot.

How good would you feel then?

:yawn:

Where do I trample on posters playing the victim? I trample on what I see as gonad*s. The post was very condescending and used my daughter as a prop. It's below the belt IMO and I reacted. I don't think he's right. If someone I right I say so. If they prove that what I'm saying wrong I acknowledge it. If someone posts opinion as fact I say so. Empty apologies don't get you out of brick. You shouldn't say the thing in he first place. Saying sorry after the fact when everyone wants to pile in even when you believe you acted in good faith is just wrong.

I accept that ou in no shape way or form are trying to claim any higher ground over the picture issue, even going so far to say you think I'm stronger than you :) nope, in no shape way or form!! ;)

you do know that when you are standing in a hole, that its generally better to stop digging.

Actually a lot of them don't. I know this because I've debated the point over and over.

I've heard some say that 4th this season wasn't a good effort which I disagree with personally. I acknowledge that expectations change over the course of a season but 4th is a good finish at the end of the day.

I'd like to hear the argument from an anti Harry poster saying 4/5/4 isn't a great return.

I've heard some say that 4th this season wasn't a good effort which I disagree with personally. I acknowledge that expectations change over the course of a season but 4th is a good finish at the end of the day.

I'd like to hear the argument from an anti Harry poster saying 4/5/4 isn't a great return.

so would i, seeings as ive yet to encounter someone on here that has argued that

the lunatic is probably getting confused with what people are saying and what he wants them to be saying

Back