• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
what would your employer say if you tried to pressure them in to a new contract by saying you wouldn't be able to work to your best for the last year (assuming it got to a stage where you had one year left) because of the uncertainty ?

there's the door do one id expect

who is that aimed at?

if its me, I was kidding, its called humour Milo, the stuff that makes people smile

that was the intention anyway.

It was aimed at no one in particular, Mick. It was a vain attempt to try and get the thread back on topic and to prevent spats being carried across from the old thread.

It was aimed at no one in particular, Mick. It was a vain attempt to try and get the thread back on topic and to prevent spats being carried across from the old thread.

It's not going to happen though is it? Totman said on another thread it's exactly like it was on here when Hoddle was in charge, and he is right. There are about six or seven posters who have to be involved, negatively, in any Redknapp thread. They try and gang up on anyone daring to suggest Redknapp is doing a good job and the thread turns into my favourite buttplug.

Unfortunately whether it's reality or perception of a few, Redknapp is a divisive figure on this forum and the vocal minority are far louder than the silent majority.

It's not going to happen though is it? Totman said on another thread it's exactly like it was on here when Hoddle was in charge, and he is right. There are about six or seven posters who have to be involved, negatively, in any Redknapp thread. They try and gang up on anyone daring to suggest Redknapp is doing a good job and the thread turns into my favourite buttplug.

Unfortunately whether it's reality or perception of a few, Redknapp is a divisive figure on this forum and the vocal minority are far louder than the silent majority.

People can dislike Redknapp all they like, as long as they do not break the site rules.

are you for real ? the people who 'gang up' are the those that feel that any negative comment on Redknapp needs to be dragged out in to a massive debate - for the most part the posters on here who are staunchly anti Redknapp will just make a sarcy/negative comment or whatever and leave it at that - until that is someone else will come in try and make something of it.

I love my daughter and I can't think of a better picture. Do you have a picture of your daughter on your phone? Desk? I don't expect it to be fair game actually. And I reacted genuinely, not to cause a brick storm. Just like you did over your daughter.

I don't post photos of her on the internet, there's some real wierdo's out there

you are still making the comment about your daughter - presumably because you are too proud to apologise

your choice.

I created a brick storm over my daughter? Again, nothing comparable has happened, so you must be mistaking me for someone else

So its only the anti - Arry crowd who are destroying yet another thread? Are you actually being serious?

Should be ban any criticism on him whatsoever? Close this discussion board.

You are guily of the exact same thing you are smearing other with - ultra polarisation

what would your employer say if you tried to pressure them in to a new contract by saying you wouldn't be able to work to your best for the last year (assuming it got to a stage where you had one year left) because of the uncertainty ?

He gave me a bonus and a pay rise actually.

sure, I just wanted to make the point that I was not out to rekindle fires, just making a joke out it.

Leeds got out of his pram, its done and no-one died.

are you for real ? the people who 'gang up' are the those that feel that any negative comment on Redknapp needs to be dragged out in to a massive debate - for the most part the posters on here who are staunchly anti Redknapp will just make a sarcy/negative comment or whatever and leave it at that - until that is someone else will come in try and make something of it.

That's what winds me up the most to be honest. They're more interested in trying to score points and say something spiteful or clever (well, thinking they're being clever) than engage in proper debate on the footballing facts. As I said on the moved thread, I am not going to let it get to me. Those that want Redknapp out for non-footballing reasons, fair enough. Apples and Oranges. But I am especially making note of people's views to see if they are utter hypocrits. If they are? Well then they're basically macarons and I no longer am interested in debating with them. I've already chalked off one poster from my "Bother to debate with" list. I get the feeling they'll be a few more before this week is out.

So its only the anti - Arry crowd who are destroying yet another thread? Are you actually being serious?

Should be ban any criticism on him whatsoever? Close this discussion board.

You are guily of the exact same thing you are smearing other with - ultra polarisation

it's a joke, any time someone makes a negative comment it gets picked up on and chewed up and spat out by the same old faces - if these people realized that we are entitled to think negatively of Redknapp and post accordingly and just let it fudging slide without a full blown inquiry in to what has been posted then i guarantee you'd see a lot less arguments on here

1957 - whay about those who Continuosly gang up on all those who dare to question some of his actions and are unable to accept any criticism for yet another questionable interview? Glass houses and all that

That's what winds me up the most to be honest. They're more interested in trying to score points and say something spiteful or clever (well, thinking they're being clever) than engage in proper debate on the footballing facts. As I said on the moved thread, I am not going to let it get to me. Those that want Redknapp out for non-footballing reasons, fair enough. Apples and Oranges. But I am especially making note of people's views to see if they are utter hypocrits. If they are? Well then they're basically macarons and I no longer am interested in debating with them. I've already chalked off one poster from my "Bother to debate with" list. I get the feeling they'll be a few more before this week is out.

but it's a friggin' message board for crying out loud - not everyone is here to have a serious discussion with everything they post

I don't post photos of her on the internet, there's some real wierdo's out there

you are still making the comment about your daughter - presumably because you are too proud to apologise

your choice.

I created a brick storm over my daughter? Again, nothing comparable has happened, so you must be mistaking me for someone else

No I said I did!! Ffs!! Yes ok I'm a bad dad or using my daughters pic as an avatar. Ok!

it's a joke, any time someone makes a negative comment it gets picked up on and chewed up and spat out by the same old faces - if these people realized that we are entitled to think negatively of Redknapp and post accordingly and just let it fudging slide without a full blown inquiry in to what has been posted then i guarantee you'd see a lot less arguments on here

So basically what we are saying here is that

a) People are allowed to slag off Redknapp and slag off those who stick up for Redknapp
b) People who want to stick up for Redknapp should shut the fudge up and not air their views.

Hmmm, that would be hypocrisy and that makes you number two! \o/

Exactly

Giving him credit for what hes done is one thing

Blatantly ignoring a factual interview in which he S showing utter lack of self awarness, hypocisy and general lack of respect for the club - beyond belief

Back