• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Did many of these players not "act like men" in Manchester and Amsterdam, in Barcelona, against Madrid? Harry missed a couple of those didn't he.

The win in Amsterdam is not only one of the most courageous Spurs performances ever, it remains a CL classic for eternity.

Mourinho did not invent football "courage"...

So they did it in Amsterdam, we all know the narrative.

But what about after? All shot their load and have not turned up since then.

So they did it in Amsterdam, we all know the narrative.

But what about after? All shot their load and have not turned up since then.

Do we really need to rehash the last days of Poch with a lurking Mourinho in N17? I suspect it didn't help. Plus Eriksen gonad*s. Etc...

Do we really need to rehash the last days of Poch with a lurking Mourinho in N17? I suspect it didn't help. Plus Eriksen gonad*s. Etc...
Add to that the Amazon Doc . Was Poch happy about that ? Possibly another factor in his declining mood and all the other factors . Rebuild , new furniture for the house all contributing factors.

Edit
Levy took the gamble as think he knew Jose would be good for Amazon and possibly squeak a little more out of this squad.

Add to that the Amazon Doc . Was Poch happy about that ? Possibly another factor in his declining mood and all the other factors . Rebuild , new furniture for the house all contributing factors.

It was a massive "no" for him, and he was reportedly unimpressed to have no say whatsoever in whether it happened or how. Sadly for him, doing his book (a poor decision IMO) did not help matters.

I know Dier is everyone's boot boy right now, but he is consistently the one player I see shouting, talking, directing and generally trying to get people going. He might not be most people's cup of tea, but he tries to lead and never ever hides.

I know what you mean, but part of me would rather be focused on his own game and concentration rather than trying to direct others.

Did many of these players not "act like men" in Manchester and Amsterdam, in Barcelona, against Madrid? Harry missed a couple of those didn't he.

The win in Amsterdam is not only one of the most courageous Spurs performances ever, it remains a CL classic for eternity.

Mourinho did not invent football "courage"...

You remind me of the Wet Spam fans I know who hark on about that comeback from 0-3 down every time I cross their path :D

Much like the Spammers, our current squad only seem capable of winning “cup finals” when there’s no trophy up for grabs at the end of the match :oops:

You remind me of the Wet Spam fans I know who hark on about that comeback from 0-3 down every time I cross their path :D

Much like the Spammers, our current squad only seem capable of winning “cup finals” when there’s no trophy up for grabs at the end of the match :oops:
Wednesday was a cup final of note
None of them turned up

Just watched the first segment of the interview with Neville and it's a good reminder that the written word can really skew the way things are actually spoken.
I still don't like that he's given the interview pre end of season, but there's a bit of hope that he might find a way to stay here, and happily so.

Gosh just because he wants to leave ... I get the emotions, but he has been the only highlight of this team.
Not that I’ve commented on this, but it’s not just because he wants to leave. Some have raised a valid point that he wants to leave to win trophies, yet when we have been in finals and he’s been presented with that opportunity he has gone missing. He is undoubtedly one of the top players in football right now, yet we have all seen the big name players single handedly win games in finals with some of their magic. Kane has failed to do that and he’s had a few opportunities, I can understand some feeling it’s a little hypocritical although I don’t begrudge him going to Emirates Marketing Project where he will get what he desires without barely lifting a finger.....

Edit
Levy took the gamble as think he knew Jose would be good for Amazon and possibly squeak a little more out of this squad.

Mopo can’t grumble about the doc after he did the book.

Gosh just because he wants to leave ... I get the emotions, but he has been the only highlight of this team.

No, not because he wants to leave, but because of the manner he is going about it.
Basically he is throwing his club and team mates under a bus.
The "if I played in a better team I'd have trophies" is laughable.
He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Back