• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'm sure Sky Bet has done a lot of business today.

Slow news day

Make up vague statement about Man Utd being 'interested' in Harry Kane

Report on yellow ticker as 'Breaking News'

Many heated arguments around pubs and offices across country about validity of proposal

Spurs fans make bold bets about Kane staying at Spurs

Rival fans make bold bets about Kane being at United/Real Madrid/Barnet

Sky Bet make a brick load of cash

Many heated arguments around pubs and offices across country about validity of proposal

Spurs fans make bold bets about Kane staying at Spurs

Rival fans make bold bets about Kane being at United/Real Madrid/Barnet

Sky Bet make a crud load of cash

Anyone betting that Kane will be sold this summer absolutely needs to have their money taken away from them... they'd only end up choking on it, or taking their eye out somehow. You seriously have to be that dumb to think it'll happen.

Well, I've been accused of being unduly harsh on Levy many, many times...so, to restore a bit of balance, here, some posts by United fans on various forums that made me chuckle.
Screenshot_2015-06-12-12-21-34.png

Screenshot_2015-06-12-12-24-05.png

Screenshot_2015-06-12-12-24-58.png

Screenshot_2015-06-12-12-26-14.png

:D They're all mostly fulminating about the guarantee of being rogered by Levy if they do go in for Kane, with many of 'em moaning about how unreasonable we are compared to clubs that are more resigned to losing their players. :p So, here's to you, Danny boy, for the one thing you undoubtedly do well.

:D They're all mostly fulminating about the guarantee of being rogered by Levy if they do go in for Kane, with many of 'em moaning about how unreasonable we are compared to clubs that are more resigned to losing their players. :p So, here's to you, Danny boy, for the one thing you undoubtedly do well.

That's beautiful, almost brings a tear to my eye ..

It's sad, in the current state of football its almost the best we can hope for.

Ah, come on mate.
One day. One distant day, the sun will rise on an assuredly lilywhite future. I just hope we'll all still be around to see it happen.

Sigh. Levy included. :p

Ah, come on mate.
One day. One distant day, the sun will rise on an assuredly lilywhite future. I just hope we'll all still be around to see it happen.

Sigh. Levy included. :p

Well I have been around a long time so it better hurry up as I am not getting any younger. :(

Those comments about Levy - love it coz it's so true. I would hate to sit across from him in a boardroom. Remember those quotes when we bought Hugo:

“It’s been very, very difficult. I’ve got 25 years of experience as a president of a club and it’s our 16th participation in a European competition in a row. But this is very rare in the football world. The negotiation with the Tottenham directors has been the hardest I have ever had to undergo in these 25 years.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...airman-Daniel-Levy-over-Hugo-Lloris-deal.html

After failing to replace Bale with the world record fee we received from Real, surely Levy won't be that stupid to sell our best players again so soon. I never liked or trusted Levy but I think he will put a high price tag on Kane, beyond ManU's buying power.

As for ManU, they should realize and accept the fact their dynasty is over and it will take a long long time to recover, if at all. Remember, it took them 25 years to win back the league title after their domination ended in 1968. History proves that any football dynasty which runs for a long time, will always find it difficult to recover once it's domination ends. Just ask Liverpool ! ManU should stop living in the past and accept the fact Chelsea and ManCty will rule the English football for some time !

I think United will have to pay absolutely stupid money for Levy to consider selling Kane, the type of money that will see us being able to pay off a considrable amount of the stadium. And I don't see that happening.

We have a young team with loads of potential, and it's (imo) vital that we keep the spine, and instead of weakening the team, we should build on it and try and improve it with one or two players!

After failing to replace Bale with the world record fee we received from Real, surely Levy won't be that stupid to sell our best players again so soon. I never liked or trusted Levy but I think he will put a high price tag on Kane, beyond ManU's buying power.

As for ManU, they should realize and accept the fact their dynasty is over and it will take a long long time to recover, if at all. Remember, it took them 25 years to win back the league title after their domination ended in 1968. History proves that any football dynasty which runs for a long time, will always find it difficult to recover once it's domination ends. Just ask Liverpool ! ManU should stop living in the past and accept the fact Chelsea and ManCty will rule the English football for some time !

I fancy United to win the league next season myself, with or without Kane

The key factor is that Kane is seemingly perfectly happy to stay and won't force our hand.

I thought the "why don't we just keep them" argument died away a bit with Suarez leaving Liverpool despite them almost winning the league?

I fancy United to win the league next season myself, with or without Kane

I think that will only be possible if the Chelsea and ManCity players receive bribes to throw away their matches. ManU were very fortunate last season as they didn't play n Europe. Since they will be playing in CL next season, it will be a even bigger burden for them, apart from the pressure of trying to recover their past glory.

City under pelligrinni for another year and with an ageing squad, I don't see them being capable of a title challenge unless they bring in a lot of new players in the next 2 months

Chelsea are obviously the class of the division but the pressure on them to win the CL next season may detract them from the PL somewhat

also, United may not have a sheikh or an oligarch, but they can still afford to spend like one

Back