• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Sky Sports just shown Real Madrid official website selling BALE 11 shirts!

Would be a great time for Levy to pull the plug to these clowns....or tell them its an extra £15m or deal off.

Why has no-one in our media picked up in the atrocious way that Madrid have conducted themselves throughout this process??

Would be a great time for Levy to pull the plug to these clowns....or tell them its an extra £15m or deal off.

Why has no-one in our media picked up in the atrocious way that Madrid have conducted themselves throughout this process??

Because its Spurs, if it was CFC, AFc or MUFC there would be uproar

This is the latest in a whole line of blatant disgusting tapping up episodes from Madrid..

They have conducted themselves appallingly this summer, they are a disgrace to football

Jason Burt thinks its already done.

Jason Burt ‏@JBurtTelegraph 15m
@FluffsSays I think it's done and will be announced next week. Won't go to deadline day.

My guess is, I think this was done a fort night ago, when Madrid went strangely quiet and Spurs started showing interest in all these 30 mil rated forwards. Probably made a deal with madrid not to announce it until later. Otherwise I just can't see Levy allowing such expensive buys like Wilian with so little haggling. People are already forgetting how difficult it was before finally signing Soldado.

My guess is, I think this was done a fort night ago, when Madrid went strangely quiet and Spurs started showing interest in all these 30 mil rated forwards. Probably made a deal with madrid not to announce it until later. Otherwise I just can't see Levy allowing such expensive buys like Wilian with so little haggling. People are already forgetting how difficult it was before finally signing Soldado.

Yes for sure.

I think it was done about 2 weeks ago.

There was a storm about the end of July/early august with Madrid and Marca pushing, then suddenly nothing. Because it was done. Then they waited for us to do our business.

Now its coming back as they are about to announce the signing...

...Or is it a desperate last push from Madrid & the media ? [-o<

this, i'm really confident that we are going to have a successful season

I want to believe you therefore I will. ;)

Yes Madrid's antics are nasty but good luck Gareth and thank you for the memories and good luck.

Will be nice to have this resolved even if it isn't the outcome I would have liked....however we are showing positive signs and I believe we will get others in to compensate the loss....however on tonights evidence maybe a new hero can emerge....one our own.....arise Mr Townsend showing a lot of promise.

We will survive & prosper...COYS

I want to believe you therefore I will. ;)

Yes Madrid's antics are nasty but good luck Gareth and thank you for the memories and good luck.

Will be nice to have this resolved even if it isn't the outcome I would have liked....however we are showing positive signs and I believe we will get others in to compensate the loss....however on tonights evidence maybe a new hero can emerge....one our own.....arise Mr Townsend showing a lot of promise.

We will survive & prosper...COYS

don't want to ruin your positvity, but you are aware that we played Dinamo Tblisi tonight? Andros did well, but come on...

don't want to ruin your positvity, but you are aware that we played Dinamo Tblisi tonight? Andros did well, but come on...

yes I am aware of who we played....

I said maybe a new hero can emerge....not F you Gareth poor mans townsend........

don't kill my hope.....its all I have left after a poo poo day concerning transfers.

Talksport are saying some back pages are saying we are threatening to pull out of the Bale deal because of the Willian situation with Chelsea

Back