• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Guillem Balague
Real might say fee 4 Bale is 90m euros 2 keep Ronaldo happy.Other sources say 100. Spurs wnt 2 confirm signings b4 announcemnt but deal done

Guillem Balague ‏
Presentation of Bale in Madrid, Monday or Tuesday according to @jpedrerol

e8unyny7.jpg

Dudes. Who wouldn't want to sign for them? Their website is the nuts? They've won everything. They have hot weather. They have galacticos.

Yes Bale was our man, yes I'm going to miss the **** out of him running all the way from Ours to Norwich's box and scoring a Zim zimmer who got the keys to my bimmer and yes I might miss him spanking a worldy in from 30 yards.

BUT, he's going to the biggest club in the world. We are probably at best, what, the 20th if not 30th???

Fair play to him and thank you for the £90m or whatever it is

e8unyny7.jpg

Dudes. Who wouldn't want to sign for them? Their website is the nuts? They've won everything. They have hot weather. They have galacticos.

Yes Bale was our man, yes I'm going to miss the **** out of him running all the way from Ours to Norwich's box and scoring a Zim zimmer who got the keys to my bimmer and yes I might miss him spanking a worldy in from 30 yards.

BUT, he's going to the biggest club in the world. We are probably at best, what, the 20th if not 30th???

yeah we all loved him..but whatever way you look at it hes stuck two fingers up to us..same as any other player moving on,for quick glory!

and lets face it..we helped him..the club and the Fans ...he has sold his footballing soul though...

well..I know we have fcuk all in Tottenham...but there is still a football club there battaling on despite this **** hole of a town..it has become!

were still be marching on...were still at the Lane.....and were aiming high..Come on you Spurs.................................

I hope we see Rm in the CL..and stuff em!

were still here at the Lane...and were aiming high...Come on you Spurs......................................

e8unyny7.jpg

4 trophies in the last 10 seasons. He might go there and win **** all.

They have to force Ozil to join us if they want Bale 8-[

We will know what day it wll be announced...

there is no way that Bale will be able to travel to Madrid without someone spotting him and taking pics/ getting quotes

So just how good will Bale be for Madrid?

I am a little worried he's making this move to early in his career.. When Ronaldo left United, he had every step-over/flick/trick in the book, along with the pace and powerful shot that Bale has. At the moment, Bale's still all left foot and can be double-marked out of the game when not given a free role.. So is he ready?

From what we've seen, it takes Gareth a few strides to get going and if he's closed down quickly he doesn't always have the best time of it. Barca surely won't give him the space to breathe but as for the rest of the league I guess will just have to see. The obvious benefit for Bale is that Ronaldo will more than likely be on the other side so the defenders will have to pick and choose wisely who to focus on more.. A truly frightening thought for any defender.

I think you answered your own question at the end of your post there, Volspur: How you gonna double-mark Bale when they have so many other threats? He''ll thrive for that very reason, imo.

I think you answered your own question at the end of your post there, Volspur: How you gonna double-mark Bale when they have so many other threats? He''ll thrive for that very reason, imo.

I think he'll do well there, maybe not Ronaldo levels but still 25 goals a year. I wish him well too, we've had him for a long time and he's given us a lot.

I think with the news that Arsenal are looking to sign Di Maria and Benzema could lead to us saying no deal or pushing through at 1min before deadline.

I cannot believe Levy would be happy Madrid selling to arsenal in the slightest.

I think with the news that Arsenal are looking to sign Di Maria and Benzema could lead to us saying no deal or pushing through at 1min before deadline.

I cannot believe Levy would be happy Madrid selling to arsenal in the slightest.

If we have any kind of partnership with them, we should be using it to scupper Arsenal's potential deals. Afterall, if we don't get Willian and we decide to keep Bale (therefore, we wouldn't need Lamela), then we don't need Madrid's money. Let them know this if they are planning to strengthen the goons.

That and the bottom 10 teams in Spain are garbage .. 25+ goals will be easy for him

His and Madrid's challenge is how will it work in the big games.

We could put a clause in the bale deal that if they sell either of those 2 to the **** then we get an extra £10m, would mean **** would have to significantly overpay to get them and if they did then happy days we get a cut :)

if they are desperate for Bale they should understand they dont sell anyone to **** if the deal is not to go through....

if he wants to stay or not, we hold all the cards, they just have one, a direct debit that will probably bounce

Back