• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

Arsenal to lose the next two league games against UTD and Sunderland? I doubt it but I think it could happen

I think it is purely a mental thing. One week they look great against Arsenal next week they lose 3-1 to hull. I think they are a Emirates Marketing Project Lite. However in my opinion both City and Chelsea have the edge this season. If they finish this season strongly and keep suarez next year could be a special season for them.

I wonder will they though. I guess CL might be enough to persuade him to stay but Suarez is loyal to only one person and that is Suarez. If a huge offer comes in for him, say RM, he'll be pushing for a move again.

and them still to play. all to play for.

I think we have to be honest, when we go to Anfield we have to be on top of our game and they need to be having an off-day to get something.
I dont think it will be a must-win game, but I would say it is definitely a must-not-lose.

I think, providing the Chelsea match isnt postponed, if we are still no more than 3pts behind after the match at Anfield we have a great chance of finishing 4th. We have a decent run-in from the Liverpool match onwards with no top half teams to play in the last 6 games

f0l4.jpg

Hate saying it but I cannot see us getting 4th after Liverpool's display. They are flying. Unless someone steps up for us and goes on a Bale like superhuman run of form, there's not much chance we can usurp them.

Arsenal to lose the next two league games against UTD and Sunderland? I doubt it but I think it could happen

one reason why wenger has stayed as long as he has is that under him the scum ALWAYS bounce back after a bad performance.

Hate saying it but I cannot see us getting 4th after Liverpool's display. They are flying. Unless someone steps up for us and goes on a Bale like superhuman run of form, there's not much chance we can usurp them.

They just drew against West Brom who got stuffed by Palace today. They are a good side but hardly Pep's Barcelona. Long way to go yet, but I'm actually more worried about United than Everton.

They just drew against West Brom who got stuffed by Palace today. They are a good side but hardly Pep's Barcelona. Long way to go yet, but I'm actually more worried about United than Everton.

Man U - Arsenal this midweek. Should be interesting.

This. I think that Arsenal will bounce back but will never fully recover their swagger this season. I believe that they'll finish 3rd.

What do Arsenal and Spurs have in common this season ? Both got thrashed by Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool.:lol:

Is an interesting one though, they are clearly lacking consistency. Between them i am pretty sure Sturridge and Suarez have scored more goals than our entire team has over the season, yet they are three points ahead of us, with a game against us still to play (granted it is at their place).

They are not flying quite as high as the media hype oft suggests.

Is an interesting one though, they are clearly lacking consistency. Between them i am pretty sure Sturridge and Suarez have scored more goals than our entire team has over the season, yet they are three points ahead of us, with a game against us still to play (granted it is at their place).

They are not flying quite as high as the media hype oft suggests.

They're smashing teams and good teams at that. Granted they're only 3 points clear but I can't see us getting anything at Anfield and I can see us losing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea and perhaps even West Ham so we'd pretty much have to win every other game to be in with a shout. I've not given up but I think our chances are slim.

I'd love it if we finished above them, we have actually been dreadful this season so to only be three(and a bit) points behind them is remarkable. In 11/12 we finished 4th and didn't get CL football, in 12/13 we got 72 points which is the most a side has amassed and not gotten CL football in a very long time so it's only fair if we get it this season with a 0 goal difference :)

Back