• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

He's definitely gone proper Soldado/Janssen mode. It's a shame because we all know there's a player in there

Agreed but watching him it is hard to believe he is the same player that scored 15 goals for struggling Swansea or had the career he has had. Quite unbelievable!

Reckon we would be better off playing Harrison or Sterling, the pressure would be completely off them as they are youngsters.

Is kind of like when I go out with male friends, I am so attractive that they feel imitated and dont even ask women out, because of Kane are other strikers cant even score.

Agreed but watching him it is hard to believe he is the same player that scored 15 goals for struggling Swansea or had the career he has had. Quite unbelievable!

He did look a tinsywinsy bit better as the game went on! I am being very very generous with my praise here!

Went lovely touches to awful ones and back again in the blink of an eye.
Classic trait of a player not playing regularly.

Terrible first half. Marginally better in 2nd half then missed 2 straightforward chances. Can see why we were trying to get rid in January and can't help thinking that one of our youngsters would be a better option for the rest of the season.

It is ridiculous to write Llorente off. As with other players he has struggled to adapt to Poch's system; iirc.he missed pre-season with us as he signed late. I personally wouldn't judge him until next season.

That said I wouldnt have minded swapping him for Batshuayi had the opportunity arisen.

He has played under Biesla, and is well proven in the premier league. He has won all sorts and is a very experienced player.

He shouldnt need a full season to get up to speed, and he shouldnt be misfiring as badly as he was against the like of Newport.

I was a fan of his signing, I thought it was a very canny move - but its undeniably not working out at all and with every performance from him it looks less likely that it will.

I like him, I think he is a good player and everytime he comes on I hope for a goal that might ignite his season - but its getting to the point where we might just need to accept its not going to happen.

Back