• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Feels like I'm new sometimes!!
img_1318.jpg

Balague suggesting that Chelsea still want Llorente... http://www.skysports.com/football/l...e-daniel-sturridge-cristiano-ronaldo-and-more

Needless to say, a loan is out of the question. However what if they offered as much as we paid Swansea?

Completely underwhelmed by his signing. Looks a round hole in a square peg; no mobility when he plays on his own and surprised how much he struggles to control punts and lay off to his colleagues.

Getting the money back and using it as a deposit on a player like Brereton looks tempting. We can always recall Janssen for cover; doubt he can be any worse IMHO.

Balague suggesting that Chelsea still want Llorente... http://www.skysports.com/football/l...e-daniel-sturridge-cristiano-ronaldo-and-more

Needless to say, a loan is out of the question. However what if they offered double what we paid Swansea?

Completely underwhelmed by his signing. Looks a round hole in a square peg; no mobility when he plays on his own and surprised how much he struggles to control punts and lay off to his colleagues.

Getting the money back and using it as a deposit on a player like Brereton looks tempting. We can always recall Janssen for cover; doubt he can be any worse IMHO.
FIFY

I have a strange feeling that Llorente may come good in the second half of the season.

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I really hope so.

It is puzzling how all the strikers we buy turns to mediocre after joining us. Will we ever find a striker who starts to score for fun ?

It is puzzling how all the strikers we buy turns to mediocre after joining us. Will we ever find a striker who starts to score for fun ?

Who buys any striker who scores for fun ???

Can’t think of any that have

I remember when Southampton brought in the Italian lad and people on here we saying we should have brought him as he scored on his debut... they play Long over him now

I know that I wanted Lacaxette... yet he only seems to be able to score at home for the arse

I think the reality remains that whoever we sign isn’t going to get enough game time with Kane being so exceptional and that hinders any player

Who buys any striker who scores for fun ???

Can’t think of any that have

I remember when Southampton brought in the Italian lad and people on here we saying we should have brought him as he scored on his debut... they play Long over him now

I know that I wanted Lacaxette... yet he only seems to be able to score at home for the arse

I think the reality remains that whoever we sign isn’t going to get enough game time with Kane being so exceptional and that hinders any player

Exactly. As long as we have Kane (and long may that be), our back-up will always have to be somebody happy to get the odd game. We just have to hope they can fit it in each time and fill the void when Kane has a rest. Sadly that is not easy as we have seen with Soldado, then Janssen and now Llorente. Looks like it is something we will have to put up with until we fall lucky

We keep buying strikers who are only any good when they start every week, when they are only ever going to be backup to Kane. I don't know of any super-sub types, but that's what we need.

Or, a player who is a lot younger than Kane but has potential to play a similar role in the team (the lad at Forest is 18, that'd be a good age for us to get a deputy to Kane imo).

MBats are Chelsea has a chance to push Morata for #1 place and struggles to with his role from the bench. Bony did same an Emirates Marketing Project, Benteke at Liverpool...list goes on and on and on.

Its not just a Spurs thing but its harder at Spurs because the player they are all going to try and dislodge is Kane, the worlds best.

We aren't going to get the best out of Llorente until we give him some balls in the air he can attack near goal, he's not a channel runner or dribbler.

Back