• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

We aren't going to get the best out of Llorente until we give him some balls in the air he can attack near goal, he's not a channel runner or dribbler.

We're also not going to get much out of him when he doesnt get on the pitch!! It feels like he's only really going to play when Kane is injured - we obviously need an idea of how we'd replace Kane when injured, but its stark how even when we need a goal he rarely gets on even alongside Kane. Just means that, in addition to the 3 defenders which we often have on the bench, we don't have many options to come on

We aren't going to get the best out of Llorente until we give him some balls in the air he can attack near goal, he's not a channel runner or dribbler.

This for me as well, he is great in the air but we need to put it there for him and we ( so far) have pretty much failed to do so.

I remember a few years back ( Crouch was still here) having a heated conversation with a mate of mine about Llorente ( there was talk that we may have been in for him) and how ( imo) he was as bad as Crouch was with his first touch and did not see the point of buying him. Now we have him we seem to play the ball to his feet a lot and as i say (imo) he has a poor first touch. In the air he is as good as anyone but i fail to see why we got rid of Jannsen ( who's first touch is very good) if we are going to play into feet more often then not.

Why do we buy a player who doesn't fit into how the flipping team plays!

This is the sort of mind numbing action that gets my blood boiling.

Too many appalling signings it past few years

Why do we buy a player who doesn't fit into how the flipping team plays!

This is the sort of mind numbing action that gets my blood boiling.

Too many appalling signings it past few years

A plan B perhaps? Just a shame the manager doesn't do Plan Bs.

If the bloody manager doesn't change that way we plays for a new player why is the likes of Levy even bothering to purchase such a player, that makes little sense?

I dont accept that Levy bought VJ or Llorente (or N'Jai or N'Koudou or Sissoko for that matter) without Poch's full buy-in and agreement. To do so without it would just be futile.

He’s sort of a bit rubbish. And don’t give me that cobblers of game time meaning he can’t get in a groove. He’s just a bit rubbish.

Back