• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Farewell GG

While I think this place often descends into lunacy at certains points of ther year, I wouldn't want it changed at all. By far the best Spurs forum out there. I'll be making more reguular visits once the pain and boredom on the transfer window is over!!

We've been holding back on merging threads as a result of what you said in this thread. Do people think that it is working better now and the quality of discussion has improved?

No probs, well done mods

Btw: anyone remember that Whitehart guy, used to make duplicate posts all the time. How annoying was that? :mickey:

Last edited:
must admit being a long time member of this forum, going through having to reset back to 0 posts again after a .net move i think it was, so many members left and GG has really struggled since. I don't post that much here anymore either shame really. need to get some of the old skoolers back i know marky still posts but so many have gone

must admit being a long time member of this forum, going through having to reset back to 0 posts again after a .net move i think it was, so many members left and GG has really struggled since. I don't post that much here anymore either shame really. need to get some of the old skoolers back i know marky still posts but so many have gone

I mean look at that 23 posts, with all my old posts on glory glory its nearer 16K lol

I mean look at that 23 posts, with all my old posts on glory glory its nearer 16K lol

Best you get typing then :)

am 1,600 posts in and i feel more and more like i have descended into utter taconess and i cant get out. the post count doesnt mean brick LOL...its the topic points and people behind them. i can attest to that as mine is like 2/3 bile and 1/3 barely clear toilet water. i think the OP might have a point.....i feel a Caine from Kung fu type moment. (naturally i'll be straight back here playing the dingdong tomorrow)

am 1,600 posts in and i feel more and more like i have descended into utter taconess and i cant get out. the post count doesnt mean brick LOL...its the topic points and people behind them. i can attest to that as mine is like 2/3 bile and 1/3 barely clear toilet water. i think the OP might have a point.....i feel a Caine from Kung fu type moment. (naturally i'll be straight back here playing the dingdong tomorrow)
You remind me more of Kato :D

We all hit these lows Affy...trust in the quality of your DEEPER views and opinions, and it will all work out mate...have to admit, as I said to you recently, you have been getting a little testier than I ever remember, but that's passion for you mate! Looking forward to the "wonkys" and what-nots of old...I know it's still in ya!!!!

Steff

We all hit these lows Affy...trust in the quality of your DEEPER views and opinions, and it will all work out mate...have to admit, as I said to you recently, you have been getting a little testier than I ever remember, but that's passion for you mate! Looking forward to the "wonkys" and what-nots of old...I know it's still in ya!!!!

Steff

passion? thanks man but its not passion LOL.... it is what it is.

i actually believe that its worthwhile people taking a step away from this place then coming back later on....if you flood this place with info and opinion it has less value and the points are weaker and weaker..at least for me anyhow. i'm not leaving or anything.., heaven forbid...i like this place too much. just that less is more

We all hit these lows Affy...trust in the quality of your DEEPER views and opinions, and it will all work out mate...have to admit, as I said to you recUently, you have been getting a little testier than I ever remember, but that's passion for you mate! Looking forward to the "wonkys" and what-nots of old...I know it's still in ya!!!!

Steff

You've also changed tbh. I think most of us have due to the departure of some really top posters and the debuts of some ummm not so top posters.

Back