• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

you reckon tickets will be available?

it's a convenient drive for me
Id say Spurs would get the whole of one end so probably 2k minimum

They do parking at the ground but that might be for away fans only, there is parking at the train station and then a football bus which takes literally 5 mins for a £2 return

And the small matter of a replay to negotiate first

Oh come on Paxton we'll smash them and per my other post in the 'top 4 race' thread we'll be top of the league this saturday.

Not that i like to jinx anything or get ahead of myself...................not much;)

As for Marky he's definitely heading for some sh*t on his hands.

Derby vs Manchester United, Friday 7.55pm on BBC
Colchester vs Tottenham/Leicester, Saturday 12.45pm on BT
Exeter/Liverpool vs West Ham, Saturday 5.30pm on BT
Carlisle/Yeovil vs Everton, Sunday 1.30pm on BT
Northampton/MK Dons vs Chelsea, Sunday 4pm on BBC

Any chance Derby want to commit a player forward in this game? Playing like a complete shower, no wonder they have been getting beat lately.

If they try and win the ball back and attack, they might score...

Ref is a dingdong.

As much as I'd like to see Utd knocked out it might hasten LVG's departure which can only mean better things for Utd. fudge it, Go Derby!

It's a shame Utd got drawn against a team in poor form, a decent side would have knocked Utd out tonight.

It's a shame Utd got drawn against a team in poor form, a decent side would have knocked Utd out tonight.

actually i thought United played the most entertaining football they've played in quite a while, looked like the shackles were off for once.

The 2 bonuses gained, were that LVG gets a stay of execution and I suppose its an additional game for them too, so they still have to play as many games as the rest of us (bar Leicester) because they are most definitely still a Top 4 rival

5th round draw is tomorrow I believe.

From a selfish point of view (travelwise) could live with Blackburn or Hull away (not Leeds though I like my car windows), as we all know Roman has provisionally booked Shrewsbury at home,

This MK Dons/Chelsea is crazy. similar to ours. Chelsea should be away in the distance, as another chance goes begging, seriously should be 5-1, buts its unbelievably still 1-1.
No chance of an upset, think Chelsea will still end up with a bagful, Dons are wide open

Back