• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

Thats nearer 10 years really isnt it !!

Pretty sure the last match that wasnt shown was their 3rd round match v Exeter City in 2005. They drew, and the replay was selected for TV and they have shown every one of their FA Cup games since..I think

Manchester United’s third round tie against Sheffield United will be shown by BT Sport, making it the 48th successive FA Cup match featuring the 11-times winners to be televised live.
(Courtesy of The Guardian)

lolerpool.jpg

ha ha, another dogbrick Liverpool performance

the way Murphy was trying to spin everything was laughable

Pretty sure the last match that wasnt shown was their 3rd round match v Exeter City in 2005. They drew, and the replay was selected for TV and they have shown every one of their FA Cup games since..I think

Manchester United’s third round tie against Sheffield United will be shown by BT Sport, making it the 48th successive FA Cup match featuring the 11-times winners to be televised live.
(Courtesy of The Guardian)
Again I can't tell if this is a joke or real.

This world is odd.

I need to go to bed.

Was really strange not to play Lucas or lalana when things were clearly going tits up, Liverpool were second best for most of that game, why take them along if you had no intention of playing them?

Was really strange not to play Lucas or lalana when things were clearly going tits up, Liverpool were second best for most of that game, why take them along if you had no intention of playing them?

It's all part of his genius.

ha ha, another dogbrick Liverpool performance

the way Murphy was trying to spin everything was laughable

Not sure why he bothers. The dippers pretty much despise him.

Danny Murphy can lick my sweaty ballsack

Danny Murphy must be on the ale.

Defo on the brick.

Danny Murphy is still brick!

He is a complete Thunderclam; you would swear he played for Everton or the Mancs the brick he was spouting.

from what I heard his tongue was firmly up the arse of all the youth players, every incident was either something that impressed him or something they'll learn from, not a word about anything the opposition did, good or bad

I don't get the criticism of klopps subs though, he put a bench together with 7 players on it, 4 of them were not gonna play, you make subs situationally, not based on who is paid more, if he's "made then travel and therefore should play them" then why didn't he leave the others at home instead, an illogical criticism imo

Don't understand your last sentence galeforce.

There were plenty of opportunities to put lalana or Lucas on, they needed a goal, to create something and to simply just get their foot on the ball, the only player in the entire squad in Exeter proven to be able to do that was lalana!

Likewise with Leiva, he brought on a centre mid sub, why not Leiva? As Murphy said, he can also play at the back so could have replaced ilori who was apparently knackered with 30 mins to go.

Not sure what you find illogical about that, although maybe I mis understood your post entirely and not just the last sentence?

Don't understand your last sentence galeforce.

There were plenty of opportunities to put lalana or Lucas on, they needed a goal, to create something and to simply just get their foot on the ball, the only player in the entire squad in Exeter proven to be able to do that was lalana!

Likewise with Leiva, he brought on a centre mid sub, why not Leiva? As Murphy said, he can also play at the back so could have replaced ilori who was apparently knackered with 30 mins to go.

Not sure what you find illogical about that, although maybe I mis understood your post entirely and not just the last sentence?

he obviously thought the players he did bring on could perform adequately, it's his prerogative, you don't put a player on just because he's more senior, is my point, that the BBC were criticising this irked me, players are paid to train and be available for selection, they do what they are told whether it's a home or away game, distance of travel and level of opposition is irrelevant

Last edited:
As much as a lot of us despise Liverpool, I do have to admit I thought Klopp's after-match interview was quite funny. I could take to this guy despite the club he chose to manage

Back