• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

Has the ball been in play for more than one minute out of the last ten?

Been enough poor refereeing decisions in there to fill several games as well.

Doubt it will affect either side much as there is still a decent break to the weekend league matches, but still good it has gone to extra-time.
Penalty shoot-out would be good 20-19 to either team with an 11pm finish

Doubt it will affect either side much as there is still a decent break to the weekend league matches, but still good it has gone to extra-time.
Penalty shoot-out would be good 20-19 to either team with an 11pm finish

Going to be a lot of tired fans going in to work tomorrow. :whistle:

Man, I wish I could have put money on Bentekkers missing that one one.

Same ref that we had against Watford. That explains all the blatantly obvious decisions not being made.

That's a shame. Still better than Liverpool winning yet another penalty shoot out I guess.

Would fancy our chances of beating Wet Spam further down the tournament way more than the scousers, so a good result in my book!

Not that I am that bothered, but classic impartial commentary at the end. 'And Liverpool robbed in the last minute'

Ah well, another enjoyable morning at work tomorrow listening to the scousers in meltdown.
Who would have that working in Liverpool would be this much fun?

Not that I am that bothered, but classic impartial commentary at the end. 'And Liverpool robbed in the last minute'

Ah well, another enjoyable morning at work tomorrow listening to the scousers in meltdown.

BT should just call themselves LFC TV.

Jimmy Liddel?

RAWK is fuming about how the freekick Wham scored from should never have been. I agree that East is a fudging abysmal ref, but more so because he didn't give West Ham a blatant penalty earlier.

Back