• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Panathinaikos, Lazio, Maribor

i doubt it mate - all season ticket holders get one included for this game (and the next home cup game) Lazio will most likely take a big allocation and the remaining tickets will almost certainly go to members

always the chance that there will be spares from season tickets holders available in pubs though . . . .

i doubt it mate - all season ticket holders get one included for this game (and the next home cup game) Lazio will most likely take a big allocation and the remaining tickets will almost certainly go to members

always the chance that there will be spares from season tickets holders available in pubs though . . . .

lazio have been given 1500 tickets

tickets will not go on general sale after what happen against wizla krakow

Does anyone know if the Lazio home game will go on general sale? I'd like to bring 2 mates who aren't members, but at the moment I can only buy 2 tickets total as it's in the guest sale period. The OS has no mention of a general sale though. Considering it looks as though we won't sell out this game, that seems a bit stupid really.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/Tickets/ss-lazio-tottenham-hotspur.page?

"Please note that there will be no general sale of tickets for this fixture."

Anyone think it's worthwhile for me and my mate to apply with our memberships for Lazio? Big allocation and all thatbut we can always get a ticket through season ticket holders

Anyone think it's worthwhile for me and my mate to apply with our memberships for Lazio? Big allocation and all thatbut we can always get a ticket through season ticket holders
In Rome you mean? 5500 allocation - I reckon you'd have a reasonable shout of getting a ticket.

Is anyone driving to the Lazio game from/via Oxford?

fancy picking up a fellow Spurs fan who is working out that way?

Drop me a PM if so, cheers

(more so the journey back than the journey in )

Peeerrllllleeeeaassseeee can AVB give the kids a run out. Wasted otherwise. Plus get ADE fit and give Lloris some routine practice.

Squad players and kids filling the gaps would be ideal, but think AVB may take it more seriously than that. I'd like to see

----------------Lloris
Smith--Dawson--caulker--Naughton
-----------THudd--Carroll
Mason------Dempsey-----Townsend
-------------Adebayor

Bench a mix of kids and quality for depending how the match is going

Lazio looks like a tough game to me. Adults who need practice, then the kids please. Oh I'm sure AVB leaves no stone unturned. I'd start with Dembele, Bale and Lennon too in search of the early goal.

Peeerrllllleeeeaassseeee can AVB give the kids a run out. Wasted otherwise. Plus get ADE fit and give Lloris some routine practice.

I think we can do this to a certain extent against Panathinaikos and Maribor, especially in the home games, but it would be foolish not to play a very strong team against Lazio.

Re: Is anyone driving to the Lazio game from/via Oxford?

Whats her best mate like and is her mate into older guys ? :lol:

As much as Villas-Boas wants to win this I don't think our players care either way at this stage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19841295

'Europa League: Uefa tell managers & players to talk it up

Uefa hopes to boost the Europa League's profile by asking managers and players to refer to it in glowing terms.'

Er.. Offer a Champions League place of some sort and it would pretty much improve the rep instantly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19841295

'Europa League: Uefa tell managers & players to talk it up

Uefa hopes to boost the Europa League's profile by asking managers and players to refer to it in glowing terms.'

Er.. Offer a Champions League place of some sort and it would pretty much improve the rep instantly.

Seeing as you get fudge all money for winning it, I think a CL place should be the least they could offer. Let's face it, the reason that the League Cup and Europa League are seen as a distraction to the club hierarchy is because there is no money. Maybe different reasons for the players and manager, but for the club it's all about the greenbacks.

Has anything happened to Lazio with regards to the racist chanting at WHL, Platini was even in the crowd that night..

Lazio fined 40,000 Euros.

Justice: rolleyes:

Whooopy fudging doo, £32k for a team with heaps of previous

Back