• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I take it that was one of the half dozen ( as many as that WOW) that got thrown onto the pitch. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't worry, there were about 20-30 of them (I'm trying to be generous) outside the stadium pre-game doing their protest thing. Brought along some signage with Levy holding bags of money, some pretty classic antisemitic type brick that I find it hard to believe is just a coincidence

Don't worry, there were about 20-30 of them (I'm trying to be generous) outside the stadium pre-game doing their protest thing. Brought along some signage with Levy holding bags of money, some pretty classic antisemitic type brick that I find it hard to believe is just a coincidence

A less funny version of the MUPPET SHOW then. :D

Today's disaster is the final nail in the Levy and ENIC coffin.

How on Earth anyone, include in the legendary Ledley King, can defend them I have no idea.

This is getting beyond embarrassing.

Call it a jerk reaction. Call it whatever you like. I am telling you now this club will be in a relegation battle next year. We have conceded 63 goals and haven't done that since the 2002/03 season which was the precursor to a relegation battle under David Pleat. If Kane goes this summer, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we're relegated.

This club is on the slide and if you think otherwise, you are up a gumtree.

How on Earth anyone, include in the legendary Ledley King, can defend them I have no idea.

People still will, mate. It isn't comfortable realizing what you're saying, that on the field, we are heading back to exactly where we were when these odious barnacles took over all those decades ago. So I don't blame folks for not agreeing with that.

But more and more people *are* seeing it now - that's what heartens me. The club is healing, and more and more of us are realizing the stupor these deadweights have had us in.

Was one of them myself @DubaiSpur. I don't expect instant success or spending every penny we have but I am them done with them.

Second time in two years that managerial rejections have been flowing in. To me that says a lot, no wants to work with this lot unless desperate or deluded.

The length of Conte's contract said it all, yes this was a big ambitious managerial signing, but 1.5 year contract screamed both were unsure of each other. Conte was unsure if he would really get the backing he wanted and Levy was unsure if Conte could get the best out of this 'value for money squad'.

Anyways, 22 years and one League Cup with too many 'oh so nearly moments' on the pitch (5 cup finals lost - we'd only ever lost 3 in our history before this lot turned up) and off it (oh soooo nearly got Worldie player A and top coach B etc. etc.)

Call it a jerk reaction. Call it whatever you like. I am telling you now this club will be in a relegation battle next year. We have conceded 63 goals and haven't done that since the 2002/03 season which was the precursor to a relegation battle under David Pleat. If Kane goes this summer, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we're relegated.

d10c58cb8b9d6d01097f6ab32993b24e_w200.gif

I actually thought with a new manager and new defence it would be to risky to let kane leave because if you have to replace your striker as well, then it is to risky.

This is such a drama queen statement it's hilarious

- Explain me how this is the final nail? what is going to change? you think singing "I want Levy out" makes a fudge of a difference (other than not helping the team?), I might as well sing "I want a Lamborghini" because it will net the same result. And the utter lack of self awareness of people who buy a ticket, go to games, buy food/drinks/kit then think they are exerting pressure by booing/singing ..
- And a relegation battle, again fudging hilarious, Chelsea lost 16 games this season, 42% of their games and only won 11, 28% and they finished 12th, the PL has so many absolute brick teams (Despite the nonsense that Sky/BT/etc. vomit) there is no fudging chance we wouldn't win 28% of our games in a season.

Spurs makes close to £500M a season (Everton & Leicester as examples make closer to £220M), that's why they can/will struggle with relegation, our curse in a worse case scenario is 8th-12th.

And please don't try to spin this as me backing Levy/ENIC, it has nothing to do with them, it's just calling out the "end of the world, sky is falling brick" that we hear every time a manager changes or a player leaves ..

This is such a drama queen statement it's hilarious

- Explain me how this is the final nail? what is going to change? you think singing "I want Levy out" makes a fudge of a difference (other than not helping the team?), I might as well sing "I want a Lamborghini" because it will net the same result. And the utter lack of self awareness of people who buy a ticket, go to games, buy food/drinks/kit then think they are exerting pressure by booing/singing ..
- And a relegation battle, again fudging hilarious, Chelsea lost 16 games this season, 42% of their games and only won 11, 28% and they finished 12th, the PL has so many absolute brick teams (Despite the nonsense that Sky/BT/etc. vomit) there is no fudging chance we wouldn't win 28% of our games in a season.

Spurs makes close to £500M a season (Everton & Leicester as examples make closer to £220M), that's why they can/will struggle with relegation, our curse in a worse case scenario is 8th-12th.

And please don't try to spin this as me backing Levy/ENIC, it has nothing to do with them, it's just calling out the "end of the world, sky is falling brick" that we hear every time a manager changes or a player leaves ..

Literally shut up.

1 trophy out of 6 finals during 22 years of squeezing the THFC lemon, ah mate Vamos!

Go home and keep counting Levy's penny's like the good little boy that you are.

Mug.

Literally shut up.

1 trophy out of 6 finals during 22 years of squeezing the THFC lemon, ah mate Vamos!

Go home and keep counting Levy's penny's like the good little boy that you are.

Mug.

Constructive as always

And you keep contributing to those pennies while telling yourself you are making a difference ..

Back