• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Oh dear ... talk about fishing can't agree

I am not fishing and I am not saying they are using it in that context, but the word has been clearly appropriated by far right groups against the Jews since the war, in Poland and that part of the world they still do. Its hardly fishing to suggest that maybe, just maybe they might choose that wording a little more carefully.

Reactions: DTA
I am not fishing and I am not saying they are using it in that context, but the word has been clearly appropriated by far right groups against the Jews since the war, in Poland and that part of the world they still do. Its hardly fishing to suggest that maybe, just maybe they might choose that wording a little more carefully.

Just think the PC stuff is way way out of control ...

Just think the PC stuff is way way out of control ...

It may well be but considering the term parasite is well known label on Jews, especially with their financial dealings, twinned with the fact most people try and discredit Enic and Levy for the financials, I think its to close a link to use. I would agree with you if I was saying its definitely being used in that way, but I am saying the links too close and as a Jew who knows the history, maybe they are better served using a different term. I don't think thats an outrageous viewpoint TBH

It may well be but considering the term parasite is well known label on Jews, especially with their financial dealings, twinned with the fact most people try and discredit Enic and Levy for the financials, I think its to close a link to use. I would agree with you if I was saying its definitely being used in that way, but I am saying the links too close and as a Jew who knows the history, maybe they are better served using a different term. I don't think thats an outrageous viewpoint TBH

If it was any non Jewish owner and running the club the way levy has ... im sure they would use that word parasite.

Unless you are a stakeholder in the company then what the chairman of that company pays himself is none of your business and it’s definitely not worth getting upset about.

Its the one for fans to cling onto. For years it was they are taking money out, when that was disproven they needed to move onto something and that was financial based. Levy is the head of a 450m turnover business, his salary is par for that level, anyone picking at that have lost sense of reality.

If it was any non Jewish owner and running the club the way levy has ... im sure they would use that word parasite.

Maybe but thats impossible to prove. Thats why, as I say, they would be better served in using a different word.

The fact is we do have Jewish owners and a clear Jewish heritage as a club the use of the word is ignorant of the history IMO

Last edited:
Maybe but thats impossible to prove. Thats why, as I say, they would be better served in using a different word.
Since the only alternative description of Levy I've seen them manage to come up with is "bald clam" maybe let sleeping dogs lie.

Since the only alternative description of Levy I've seen them manage to come up with is "bald clam" maybe let sleeping dogs lie.

Yeh, howling at the moon on that one it seems, they have been asked before to omit the term and continue so ignorance is bliss it seems

Completely naïve if you think the common narrative of money hording, sucking the value out of club, cheap, parasite claims re Levy have no basis in antisemitism. The Levy out signage around the stadium in last game literally had an image of him holding bags of money (I could dig up some very similar Nazi propaganda as reference if you would like).

There actually was some idiot who called into Talksport a while back (couple of years?) and actually said it out loud.

You may think PC has gone overboard, but time and time again with brick like this, if you don't push back, you are enabling.

Call him a bald clam if you want, call him a brick chairman, but words matter and who you enable matters.

That’s the thing “we” don’t have a say as “we” are not shareholders in the business

I think what @billyiddo was referring to is a lot of Spurs staff/players have heavily weighted performance bonuses

Hence referencing Brighton (who massively overperformed vs wildest expectations) giving staff bonuses vs. Spurs (who had worse season in 13+ years) not giving is just a dumbass statement.

And typical, there are many things to go after Levy/ENIC for, asking why we didn't give this squad a bonus isn't one of them

Back