• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

ade needs to watch the video to learn about taking up positions in the box like Dempsey, or striking it clean like JD. Oh how we used to have strikers with very clear roles. avb did well to utilise the players to their strengths in this game, especially in attack, hope Poch can do the same.

Why the negative pullis tactics? Why not consider it a Jose tactical master class to go and defend and counter?
To many negative waves. 1-1 kaboul from a corner levelling a dodgy dive penalty.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Why the negative pullis tactics? Why not consider it a Jose tactical master class to go and defend and counter?
To many negative waves. 1-1 kaboul from a corner levelling a dodgy dive penalty.

Who is that in response to?

I would expect us to use similar tactics to against Arsenal which I would argue was straight out of the Mourinho handbook.

Can't remember who but one of the first posters in this thread brought pullis into it and then there was one saying don't want to play like relegation battlers. It's all subjective, one mans stout defensive display is another's park the bus.
I thought our tactics against arsenal were spot on and should be lauded. Same again thus week please, just don't understand the negativity about it. I think this squad is a lot better than they are given credit for but the naively of the last few managers has cost the team a lot in terms of belief and confidence.

I was going to do this OMT but i done this fixture last season and look how that turned out :lol:

First PL match this season that I'm struggling to get excited about.

City just don't feel like a proper football team to me any more. They're like the Harlem Globetrotters - just there to make retread tourists clap like semi-trained seals and dismissed by anyone who's actually into the sport.

City just don't feel like a proper football team to me any more. They're like the Harlem Globetrotters - just there to make retread tourists clap like semi-trained seals and dismissed by anyone who's actually into the sport.

I know what you mean. Football has always been ruled by clubs with money and I certainly wouldn't turn down the billions they've been given, but it does feel like you're playing against someone who has got cheat mode on in Championship Manager. That sounds hypocritical I know.

I was going to do this OMT but i done this fixture last season and look how that turned out :lol:

I wish you had! I am starting to feel like I have dropped a boll**k

It seemed like such a good idea at the time! yeah my first omt i'll show em I thought! what seemed like such a good idea at the time now seems like a bit of a brainfart! cant really say anything about Vlad any more can I?

oh well we shall see how the gods judge my offering....in the meantime I suffer until after the game.....and maybe then even more...:eek:

AFAIC, their only function is to prevent Chelsea winning the league. If they don't manage that, what fuсking use are they?

Probably...BUT if we win the match you'll be creaming your pants like the rest of us!!\o/

Hallelujah, that interminable international break is over. There's yet another bloody one on the way about a month from now, but finally some semblance of real football is back and I'm going to enjoy it while I can before Woy returns with his interminable droning and England return with their plodding uselessness.

3-2 Spurs, an end to end affair finished off by Dembele scoring after cutting inside from out wide in the 89th minute.

Maybe the OMT gods will get confused by the order of the teams, and we will end up winning 6-0 by mistake?

I'll wait for team news before giving my final prediction, but realistically we're going to lose this, IMHO.

The majority of the squad were back in training today (Thursday) with the exception of Emmanuel Adebayor and Nabil Bentaleb, who were on international duty in African Nations Cup qualifying on Wednesday.

“We have another day to train and after that we will choose the squad for City,” said Mauricio on Wednesday.

Meanwhile, the news was positive on both Kyle Naughton, injured against Southampton last time out and Kyle Walker, recovering from pelvic surgery.

Mauricio added: “Kyle Naughton is getting better and perhaps he will have the possibililty to be in the squad for the next game (Asteras Tripolis).

“Kyle Walker is still recovering from his injury but he’s doing okay, he’s started to run and that’s good news. He improves every day but it’s important not to rush him because most the important thing is a full recovery after surgery.”

Great news on Naughton since the other day it was thought he might not play again this year. M

I wish you had! I am starting to feel like I have dropped a boll**k

It seemed like such a good idea at the time! yeah my first omt i'll show em I thought! what seemed like such a good idea at the time now seems like a bit of a brainfart! cant really say anything about Vlad any more can I?

oh well we shall see how the gods judge my offering....in the meantime I suffer until after the game.....and maybe then even more...:eek:

I should have stepped up for my first OMT. I'm going over for the game so won't be online, but I intend to be so ****ed that I won't even notice the slaughter going on before my eyes!

0-6 Spurs. Kompany and Hart with three each.

Back