• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

give you clips? well no i can't tbh.

i saw with my eyes he was positionally poor and Capoue was left exposed often (but did an excellent job). I mentioned it numerous times at the time and there was a discussion on it....

It's a shame that you cannot give any examples, there's not really anywhere the conversation can go without them.

I'd play Dembele for this particular game, if Chadli is out. I'd also drop Eriksen and play Stambouli. The lineup wouldn't have many goals in it, but we have to look to workj hard and stay in the game for as long as possible. If we go 1-0 down, then keep it a 1 and try to get back into it late on, with some attacking subs.

-------------------lloris
dier---------kaboul-----------vert--------rose
-----stambouli---capoue---mason
-----lamela--------ade--------dembele

subs: vorm, fazio, davies, bentaleb, eriksen, townsend, kane.

It's a shame that you cannot give any examples, there's not really anywhere the conversation can go without them.
You're actually asking me to give examples of a player out of position in a game that happened weeks ago(and provide clips)? This is a genuine request?

Wait....you are the same poster that only earlier claimed a DOF has many roles yet ignored two requests from me to provide examples?

Yep...All we have to do is re-sign Dempsey, JD , The Hudd and GHod...

[video=youtube;3e78szr0iiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e78szr0iiE[/video]

And reappoint AVB ... :lol:
Plus hope that Aguero doesn't play... as he's scored 5 goals in 5 games against Spurs (all of which we lost) and was on the bench for the other (which that memorable comeback win for us).

If Chadli & Naughton are out......

................................Lloris

Dier............Kaboul.................Vertonghen..........Rose

.................Capoue...................Mason

Lamela........................................................Eriksen

..................Kane...................Adebayor

I'm with those who thought he was solid against Arsenal re: Mason.

He did what was so impressive about his performances in pre season and that's covering for full back when they moved forward, it was a joy to see because usually it's the centre halves that do it which shouldn't happen ever.

Him and Capoue have a real good understanding and it'd be a shame to split them, you can play 3 man midfield

If Chadli & Naughton are out......

................................Lloris

Dier............Kaboul.................Vertonghen..........Rose

.................Capoue...................Mason

Lamela........................................................Eriksen

..................Kane...................Adebayor

I think Poch may go with this, 2 banks of 4 with 2 up top, like we did for much of the game against the goons.

I'm with those who thought he was solid against Arsenal re: Mason.

He did what was so impressive about his performances in pre season and that's covering for full back when they moved forward, it was a joy to see because usually it's the centre halves that do it which shouldn't happen ever.

Him and Capoue have a real good understanding and it'd be a shame to split them, you can play 3 man midfield

I agree.

You're actually asking me to give examples of a player out of position in a game that happened weeks ago(and provide clips)? This is a genuine request?

Wait....you are the same poster that only earlier claimed a DOF has many roles yet ignored two requests from me to provide examples?

I don't think that it is unreasonable to expect someone to support their assertions. If Mason was so poor against Arsenal, it should not be hard to remember some examples.

I only saw one of your requests for a definition of the DoF role and by the time I had, several other posters had answered the question.

I don't think that it is unreasonable to expect someone to support their assertions. If Mason was so poor against Arsenal, it should not be hard to remember some examples.

I only saw one of your requests for a definition of the DoF role and by the time I had, several other posters had answered the question.

Ok Milo. If you don't think it's an unreasonable request to provide clips backing an opinion that's someone positional sense was poor in a game played weeks ago then cool. You're not asking for a clip of a goal, or a clip of a mistake from an individual leading to a goal, or a clip of an assist....you're asking for clips of a CM not being in the correct position.

Well no actually i made 3 requests and you must have seen at least two then....being that you quoted one of the posts yet didn't answer the question put forward (and the other request is the one you talk about where others finally answered).

Ok Milo. If you don't think it's an unreasonable request to provide clips backing an opinion that's someone positional sense was poor in a game played weeks ago then cool. You're not asking for a clip of a goal, or a clip of a mistake from an individual leading to a goal, or a clip of an assist....you're asking for clips of a CM not being in the correct position.

Well no actually i made 3 requests and you must have seen at least two then....being that you quoted one of the posts yet didn't answer the question put forward (and the other request is the one you talk about where others finally answered).

It does not have to be a clip. You could just talk through a passage of play or maybe you could heat maps or some other evidence to back up what you are saying.

Like I said, I missed you asking the question but I think that this is a discussion that belongs in the Baldini thread, rather than taking the OMT further off topic.

If Chadli is missing from this game, then how about we push Mason into the creative area and move Lamela up closer to Ade. Stambouli/Dembele to come in alongside Capoue.

If Chadli is fit; same team as vs Arsenal and Soton (with Dier in for Naughton).

If Chadli's not fit, we'll need to replace Chadli's goal threat, and I think - whilst the pace will not match - that has to mean Kane.

Yep...All we have to do is re-sign Dempsey, JD , The Hudd and GHod...

[video=youtube;3e78szr0iiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e78szr0iiE[/video]

And reappoint AVB ... :lol:

man what an end that was.. how good was Bale :(

Back