• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Emirates Marketing Project Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR *** OMT

just hold me, tell me everything is going to be ok.

fight-club-meatloaf.jpg

Nervous already. Got 2 hours of sports with my sons till 12 and then can settle down and watch the game. I have clear memories of both games last season. I was at the home game. I really hope it is different. The Arsenal game doesn't inspire me as City transition the ball forward alot quicker and they have so much talent and guile and strength all over the pitch. They really do have a team of superstars who on paper should beat us. But we must remember that Stoke won here. They do have a huge game against Moscow on Tuesday. They have had almost all their players away on international duty.

I can't see us winning but I just want to see some fight and organisation. I want to see a plan from Poch to play intelligent counter football against them. Every single player needs to bring their A game.

COYS

Them playing Lampard over Toure if rumours are to be correct benefit us greatly. But like you say, so much strength and guile across the whole team that we would have to perform even better than we did against Arsenal to get anything.

Before The Sheikhs come in we had a really good record away at City. It was why I was so confident when we beat them to get fourth, but it's turned into an impossible feat over the years. Here's hoping.

COYS!!

The sheer joy of our travelling fans was brilliant to watch, remember watching it in a pub at Liverpool St, the place went mental when we scored

One of my best moments supporting our fantastic club

The sheer joy of our travelling fans was brilliant to watch, remember watching it in a pub at Liverpool St, the place went mental when we scored

One of my best moments supporting our fantastic club

Totally. Possibly one of my top nights at a live game, ranks alongside Inter Milan at the Lane

Weirdly City have provided 3 of my all-time favourite moments as a Spurs fan

Obviously that night is one, the FA Cup Final 1981 and that 7min spell at the Lane when we won 3-1 a few years back.
Wouldnt it be great if the lads could provide me with a 4th major highlight this afternoon.

As we type I have just remembered that League Cup win there about 6years ago, memory is a bit sketchy but IIRC think Defoe got sent off early, Berbatov excelled at the lone striker and Steed got the winner?

As we type I have just remembered that League Cup win there about 6years ago, memory is a bit sketchy but IIRC think Defoe got sent off early, Berbatov excelled at the lone striker and Steed got the winner?

I think it was Zokora that got sent off but that performance from Berbatov was incredible !!

Back