• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

He does well to get back and intercept pass but loses possession and France score.
Yeah, he got tackled in his own box, for the France winner.
But he got back well. And a few minutes later he got back well again and snuffed out a big chance.
He kept plugging away; he definitely doesn't always keep wide, he drifts towards the penalty spot i.e. as play was developing elsewhere, he is likely to turn up on the pen spot rather than waiting and waiting wide left.

Can someone (preferably who speaks Italian) help me understand how to pronounce his name? Is the 'U' said like a 'U' or more like 'oo'? Presumably the 'g' more like a 'j' rather than a hard 'g'?

So you think it was prickly and I thought I was just ribbing him, hey ho.
More than understand of things being misinterpreted online (hence why I like to use smileys for clarification at times), but when you put 'go figure' at the end of your sentence I fail to see how it could ever be ribbing - that is very much a sarcastic remark.

Anyway, as for Udogie he is extremely exciting. I don't think it will be long before he is established at LB, Im very much curious to see who Ange plays at RB. Will he end up integrating Spence who is just as attacking, or the more solid Royal? Really beginning to get excited about how we are going to line up and play next season already....

Can someone (preferably who speaks Italian) help me understand how to pronounce his name? Is the 'U' said like a 'U' or more like 'oo'? Presumably the 'g' more like a 'j' rather than a hard 'g'?

According to ally gold it is meant to be spelt how it's written. Oo doggy as in doggy in the window.

Last edited:
All the Spurs support YouTube channels are going with ooo..dough…gee. I saw commentary on highlights that also called him with same pronunciation. But elsewhere heard it pronounced as both ‘ooo-doggy’ and ‘ooo-dodgy’. I would like to hear the player confirm how to say his name. As I have no clue which is the right way.

Back