• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

Sessegnon is a good player who I think will do well when we have a better structure in our first team (or I guess I should say ‘if’ seeing as how we don’t know who the next manager will be)

I hope you're right - he's done nothing since he's been at Spurs to suggest he'll make it though and turn 23 this month so can't be viewed as one-for-the-future much longer. Needs to start producing

I hope you're right - he's done nothing since he's been at Spurs to suggest he'll make it though and turn 23 this month so can't be viewed as one-for-the-future much longer. Needs to start producing

We would be absolutely mad to go into next season with Sess as any part of the plan for the squad, in the same boat as Sanchez, Dier & Tanganga

We would be absolutely mad to go into next season with Sess as any part of the plan for the squad, in the same boat as Sanchez, Dier & Tanganga

I can't see us clearing every player we want rid of in 1 window.

Could be
Lloris
Sanchez
Dier
Tanganga
Sessegnon
Perisic?
Reguilon
Lo Celso
Ndombele
Winks
Moura
Rodon
Probably 1 RB/RWB

Lenglet and Danjuma to go back after loans?

Would be a huge rebuild

I could live with him in the squad as his last chance season to prove himself a capable player. He should absolutely not be expected to be first choice though.

At the same time if we are getting a back 4 coach I'd much rather have Reguilion back as he's a faaaar better LB than Sess and then add Udogie to squad and hmm maybe Sess is surplus...[emoji848]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I could live with him in the squad as his last chance season to prove himself a capable player. He should absolutely not be expected to be first choice though.

At the same time if we are getting a back 4 coach I'd much rather have Reguilion back as he's a faaaar better LB than Sess and then add Udogie to squad and hmm maybe Sess is surplus...[emoji848]

The issue for me with Sess is the lack of progress over last few years +injury record, the second part absolutely kills it for me. Zero point in gambling on a player who has failed to live up to expectations and also can't keep himself fit for ten games. Unfortunately btw, Reguilon seems to be in the injury boat as well since leaving us.

The issue for me with Sess is the lack of progress over last few years +injury record, the second part absolutely kills it for me. Zero point in gambling on a player who has failed to live up to expectations and also can't keep himself fit for ten games. Unfortunately btw, Reguilon seems to be in the injury boat as well since leaving us.
I think Mourinho broke him when he rushed him back from that injury he had.hes never looked quite right since then and this season has been a total blowout for him. Hopefully he's getting some rehab and might be able to offer something next year because he's definitely not going to be able to be sold. [emoji28]

Could be
Lloris
Sanchez
Dier
Tanganga
Sessegnon
Perisic?
Reguilon
Lo Celso
Ndombele
Winks
Moura
Rodon
Probably 1 RB/RWB

Would be a huge rebuild
Wow that's a depressing list.

Could be
Lloris
Sanchez
Dier
Tanganga
Sessegnon
Perisic?
Reguilon
Lo Celso
Ndombele
Winks
Moura
Rodon
Probably 1 RB/RWB

Would be a huge rebuild

More realistic

Out -> Lloris, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, Sess, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Reguilon, Winks, Moura, Rodon - 11, 1 will be out of contract (Moura), 5 are on loan anyway (so sell or punt back out), so 5 to sell
Perisic, Lenglet & Danjuma just make sense to keep from a bodies/depth perspective
In -> GK, CB x2/x3, CM, LB/LWB? (depends on system plan), so 6 in?

And yes, we will still have adjustments over next couple of windows but that would do enough (i.e. a good keeper, better CB options around Romero and a creative player in midfield would be a huge improvement)

More realistic

Out -> Lloris, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, Sess, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Reguilon, Winks, Moura, Rodon - 11, 1 will be out of contract (Moura), 5 are on loan anyway (so sell or punt back out), so 5 to sell
Perisic, Lenglet & Danjuma just make sense to keep from a bodies/depth perspective
In -> GK, CB x2/x3, CM, LB/LWB? (depends on system plan), so 6 in?

And yes, we will still have adjustments over next couple of windows but that would do enough (i.e. a good keeper, better CB options around Romero and a creative player in midfield would be a huge improvement)

How is that realistic to have one of our top earners as squad fodder in Perisic? He needs to go also. We'll past it.

How is that realistic to have one of our top earners as squad fodder in Perisic? He needs to go also. We'll past it.

Because it isn't FM mate (and I'm not being a dingdong)

11 out is already a problem, Perisic is a senior pro who is playing better post Conte, has a lot of assists and is reasonably versatile (just not a priority problem, and we will have more than enough wage room if we get rid of the other 10)

If someone comes in with an offer for him? great, take it and run but the reality is we probably need to execute 16+ in/outs, we likely won't get it all done, so adding to the burden makes no sense.

Because it isn't FM mate (and I'm not being a dingdong)

11 out is already a problem, Perisic is a senior pro who is playing better post Conte, has a lot of assists and is reasonably versatile (just not a priority problem, and we will have more than enough wage room if we get rid of the other 10)

If someone comes in with an offer for him? great, take it and run but the reality is we probably need to execute 16+ in/outs, we likely won't get it all done, so adding to the burden makes no sense.

No I actually think you are being a dingdong. This is not FM, and so you have to get rid of top earners that are not crucial to the team. He can be replaced with someone in lower wages and a higher ceiling.

He was brought for Conte. One gone and the other to follow.

No I actually think you are being a dingdong. This is not FM, and so you have to get rid of top earners that are not crucial to the team. He can be replaced with someone in lower wages and a higher ceiling.

He was brought for Conte. One gone and the other to follow.

Sure mate, super easy, why don't we just get rid of 20 and get a new 20, and make sure we get them in before the pre-season begins as well.

We have spent two years trying to get rid of Ndombele & Lo Celso but you think getting rid of an over 30 player on high wages is easy ..

Sure mate, super easy, why don't we just get rid of 20 and get a new 20[/B], and make sure we get them in before the pre-season begins as well.

We have spent two years trying to get rid of Ndombele & Lo Celso but you think getting rid of an over 30 player on high wages is easy ..

Because this is not FM, mate.

So now you have narrowed it down to two difficult players that have not performed to make your point.

Who said anything about shifting 11 and getting in 11? We need to, but it's not realistic. However getting rid of Perisic who came in for free wouldn't be that difficult if we agreed to.

He is rumored to want a return to Italy.

Last edited:
We won’t be getting rid of anything over 6 players, no team recycles their entire first team in 1 window. If Sanchez goes, Dier will stay - if Peresic goes, Sess will stay and ultimately it will come down to who are interested in buying them I expect as to which players leave and which stay fir another season

Back