• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Is it confirmed that Liverpool fans hacked and released it? Everyone saying it is but how do we know?

And if true, what a bunch of headcases. Gray, Holgate, Alli, remind me to never play well against Liverpool!

May well have been done on the FakeApp.....hundreds are these days.

But hey.....if you're happy with your schlong and you got no Mrs and hence no explaining to do....what's the problem?

Can't see how this is something anyone can be upset or angry about (assuming at Alli's end of the price range, hookers work by choice).

Person A wants something, Person B can provide something. Person A pays Person B, Person B provides what Person A wants. Since when do moralistic Victorian era tossers have an opinion worth anything?

Last edited:
Can't see how this is something anyone can be upset or angry about (assuming at Alli's end of the price range, hookers work by choice).

Person A wants something, Person B can provide something. Person A pays Person B, Person B provides what Person A wants. Since when do moralistic Victoria era tossers have an opinion worth anything?
And in many ways it's probably the 'safer' route if you're a highly paid pro footballer.

I presume he's not banned from next Saturdays game after picking up his 5th booking yesterday as the Newport game counts as the one game or am i wrong....????
Wouldn't that mean he'd be banned from the NLD, then?

No, the 5 card threshold is only up until 31 December.
It now moves to a 10 card threshold (including those accumulated before the year end) up to 2 April.

a Premier League player earning their fifth caution of the season on or after the 20th League Match would not earn any ban. However, if they received ten cautions by the 32nd League Match, a ban would apply.
Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions#kRBKv5AC5Q0m5Rte.99

No, the 5 card threshold is only up until 31 December.
It now moves to a 10 card threshold (including those accumulated before the year end) up to 2 April.

a Premier League player earning their fifth caution of the season on or after the 20th League Match would not earn any ban. However, if they received ten cautions by the 32nd League Match, a ban would apply.
Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions#kRBKv5AC5Q0m5Rte.99

Good. A big relief for Dele. Hope Dier hasn't filmed it.

This was my biggest gripe with his antics last couple of games. Fine, so he gave Sanchez a cheeky swipe. Fine, so he went for a pen that didn't work out and took the booking. brick happens.

However, when those silly bookings add up in quick succession and force him to miss an important game, that I can't abide. He needs to have a bit of common sense...feel like i'm saying it more often than i'm praising his performances right now!

This was my biggest gripe with his antics last couple of games. Fine, so he gave Sanchez a cheeky swipe. Fine, so he went for a pen that didn't work out and took the booking. brick happens.

However, when those silly bookings add up in quick succession and force him to miss an important game, that I can't abide. He needs to have a bit of common sense...feel like i'm saying it more often than i'm praising his performances right now!
But he's currently nowhere near a suspension...

Back