• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

not at the moment, granted. But my point is that he's just picked up 2 bookings that were totally unnecessary. And i see no reason to think they'll be the last silly ones he gets.

So whilst he's nowhere near a suspension now, it's still two closer than he should be.

They'll catch up with him and hopefully won't be at a big cost to us.

Earning brick loads, blowjobs, license to kick Sanchez as hard as you like live on TV without recriminations; where did it all go wrong Dele?

not at the moment, granted. But my point is that he's just picked up 2 bookings that were totally unnecessary. And i see no reason to think they'll be the last silly ones he gets.

So whilst he's nowhere near a suspension now, it's still two closer than he should be.

They'll catch up with him and hopefully won't be at a big cost to us.
As long as the frequency of unnecessary yellow cards isn't higher it's not really a problem.

I do wish he would stop with the diving, but for other reasons.

Giving Sanchez a kick for me falls into the fun, but unfair, fair enough to do category.

He’s definitely having second season syndrome. He’s a lesser version of himself than he was last season & cheats more often. Though he also doesn’t get a lot of decisions. He should have had a penalty against United for one.

He’s definitely having second season syndrome. He’s a lesser version of himself than he was last season & cheats more often. Though he also doesn’t get a lot of decisions. He should have had a penalty against United for one.
I think that overall his play has been much improved recently. I thought he was good against Everton, was the player that changed the game for us and kept us in the FA Cup against Newport, excellent against Man Utd and decent against Liverpool yesterday. The only recent game where he has played poorly was Southampton away IMO.

Yet he has twice as many assists as last season already? He's just scored less thats all....

Courtesy of RAWK:

Alli..The Serial Cheat

An athlete cheating, banned and shamed.
A cyclist cheating, a reputation stained.
Cheating ‘winners’, their medals to return.
It’s the only way cheats in sport will learn.

But in football we tend to turn a blind eye.
A blatant dive, just a yellow card held high.
The player is even allowed to still play on!
No deterrent at all, as they continue to con.

A result changing dive, from a serial cheat.
Yet no real punishment do they ever meet.
Football will fast become a fake and sham.
Until we hit such cheats with a 6 month ban.

A massive impact cheats have on the game.
The authorities should act, they are to blame.
A Title or Cup denied, a lost relegation fight.
Docking points would stop cheating overnight.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Courtesy of RAWK:

Alli..The Serial Cheat

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

:ross:

a poem

tossers

Courtesy of RAWK:

Alli..The Serial Cheat

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
Clearly Ali isn't racist enough for them.... after all they absolutely loved Saurez and his diving was easily as bad as Dele's.

Just gone through his bookings in the league this season;

Huddersfield - booked for diving

Burnley - booked in the first 10 mins for a rash tackle that could have easily been a red

Emirates Marketing Project - booked for a nasty foul on KDB that should have been a red

United - Booked for a wild kick at Sanchez which again could have been a red

Liverpool - booked for diving

That's 5 yellows that easily could have been avoided and should have received at least 1 red this season for that tackle on De Bruyne. Yes I accept midfielders are always going to accumulate bookings over the course of the season, getting booked for mistiming a tackle or pulling someone's shirt, making a tactical foul and taking one for the team etc, that happens. But Alli's yellow cards have all been totally unnecessary. I see people say that's just his nature, to me that's accepting he will occasionally do something stupid and allowing it to keep happening. Maybe Poch has had a word with him or several words and he keeps ignoring him but he's young enough to change. I want him to be pumped up and be a bit nasty every now and then, I just want him to try and avoid the silly, needless bookings.

Why do we listen to the people on RAWK? Today they said that Watford's penalty against Chelsea was a clear dive... Cortois went through the winger who played the ball, but it was a dive... the winger left a leg, apparently... They are totally clueless.

When Alli dived against Liverpool, he anticipated a challenge that didn't come. He didn't complain to the referee and continued playing from a sitting position. Did he try to con the referee? Doubtful. he misread the situation and played on. was it a yellow card? sure.

The kick at Sanchez was never red as it was "only" a trip, a rather nasty professional foul. David Luis' kick out against watford was closer to a red, as it was violent conduct born out of frustration.

Last edited:
Well they are right about Watford's penalty tonight. It was a dive.

As for Alli's "trip" on Sanchez, come on mate, it was a nasty tackle. Just because it was a Spurs player doesn't mean we have to pretend it wasn't a bad foul

No, they are totally wrong as the footage show. (edit: I use adblock and am not sure if these are NSFW or not)

https://www.footbie.com/video/watford-vs-chelsea-highlights-05-02-2108-4-1

1:17 - 1:21 (same as below)

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/02/05/watford-vs-chelsea-highlights-full-match-video/

4:14 - 4:17 perfectly shows the incident. Courtois misses the ball and hits the Watford player's left leg with his right arm/elbow/shoulder. Stonewall penalty.

it was "only" a trip, a rather nasty professional foul.
I agree it was a bad foul, mate. It just isn't red.

For it to be red card it must be deemed violent conduct. As we can see from the video it is a professional foul, tripping Sanchez' legs to stop him going forward. Rough and hard challenge, keeping it outside violent conduct. A clear yellow card. If Alli wants to kick at somebody do it this way. Cleverly done.

David Luiz' yellow today was borderline violent conduct as it was certainly no professional foul. Just a kick from behind, hitting high on the calf on the watford player shielding the ball, never ever trying to play the ball. Not dissimilar how Wayne Rooney was sent off against Montenegro.
not cleverly done.

Last edited:
Back