• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

912739378.jpg

When you realise that money isn't everything ......

I said it after the man u game. But his dives over the last 2 seasons should be shown to the academy players and then his wrongful yellows this season when he should have got penalties should also be shown to them to show that once you get labelled a cheat you lose far more then you gain through cheating.
I'm surprised he is still doing it - maybe he lives his life in a bubble and doesn't realise how much refs and the general public are against this kind of thing.
He is in with a chance of being England's darling... but if he keeps doing this, he will be more hated than tw@ts like Sanchez and Suarez.
Such a shame we will miss out on genuine penalties because of his diving.

I love that he winds up opposition fans with his antics, they foam at the mouth talking about him on RAWK. At least he hasn't punched any DJs though eh?

If he’s gonna dive he needs to get better at it. I’ve got no problem with it if he gets away with it.

I do. I don't have as much of a problem with going down if contact is made, but buying penalties and simulating contact when there isn't any really annoys me.

Dele needs to re-assess his game, because as we saw against UTD, he had a stonewall penalty decision go against him for no reason other than it being him being fouled.

The fact that Alli keeps on diving so frequently tells me that he doesn’t give a brick that he has a rep for diving and that refs are already wise to it, or he’s really thick and can’t see that we won’t get genuine penalties when he is actually fouled just because it’s him and refs don’t want to give him penalties.

Pires used to get a bad rap for diving but don’t recall him diving as often as Alli does.

Good to see people on here are condemning it and not blindly defending a spurs player like some did in the past.

Video of him on Twitter getting sucked off by a prostitute. Silly boy.

As the law stands it is not illegal if it is between two people and the is no pimp involved.

That is what i keep telling the thai girls i have in one of my flats behind worthing train station.

Do you know thai girls actually get offended when you ask them to fire ping pong balls out of there snatch. I mean yeah i know its a restaurant and all but even so they could try and make it authentic.

Back