• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I really think we need to leave him to grow up and learn more about the game and himself. He is a marked man even more at the moment and he is having to learn a whole new raft of ideas and skills to overcome these problems. I think he has had a wake up call this season and it has quite naturally slowed his meteoric rise.
He is no longer the new kid on the block and opposition teams are putting even greater pressure on him.

I wish i could give this post more then one like, its spot on.

One of the problems is that there are some fans( at all clubs) who think their players are the "best thing since slice bread" or " the worst player and overated" depending on how they play in a particular game.

But they rate Lingard and think he is better

Hell some think he is a young player too

If Dele succeeds in playing to his usual high standards and the opposition hate him then great. You Dont hate on a bad player

I was reading last night and apparently Lingard has better stats this year compared to Ali - just looked and even in Ali's poor season (21yr) vs Lingards good season (25 yr) Ali has 12 goals or assists vs Lingards 11

(*PL)

I was reading last night and apparently Lingard has better stats this year compared to Ali - just looked and even in Ali's poor season (21yr) vs Lingards good season (25 yr) Ali has 12 goals or assists vs Lingards 11

(*PL)

To me their so far apart quality wise it’s quite startling

(*PL)

Alli is just a brick Lingard according to Manu fans.

912739378.jpg

Back