• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

The biggest tragedy about Danny Rose is because of the ignorant so fcuks that abused him on Twitter when he got a new contract he now has no social medial presence
I don't think RC had the link up play in his locker, played more like a wing back, starting quite advanced and either crossing like a winger or shooting like an inside forward.

Cafu for me was a bit more of tough cookie, defended excellently and mixed it up going forward.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Valid point, I only mentioned RC because he was left footed

The biggest tragedy about Danny Rose is because of the ignorant so fcuks that abused him on Twitter when he got a new contract he now has no social medial presence

Only downer with Danny is his propensity to pick up silly yellow cards. Guess that is the flip side of his desire to win.

Last edited:

I will never, ever be okay with that behaviour. Players are humans like everyone else, and to this day it bloody tinkles me off when mongs and wasters take to f*cking Twitter to lambast these kids (and most of them are really just kids - how f*cking perfect were you at your job at 22-23-24?) for failing in individual moments in the hardest league on the planet.

B*stards, the lot of them. And I'm sorry Rose had to go through it to the extent that he scrubbed his online presence.

If the lessons of Bobby Soldier should mean anything to us, it's that the key to making players care about the club is to make them feel like you care about them, whether or not they're in form. We showed an irrational love for Soldado - the fans at the ground sang his name while he was warming up, when he came on, and even when he wasn't scoring. He was affected by that - he went to the extent of apologizing for failing to meet the fans' expectations and admitting how horrible it made him feel that they were singing for him when he wasn't able to repay them. As a result of that continued support, the guy penned a heartfelt farewell message when he left, and remains an ardent supporter of the club and the fans - his Twitter bears witness to that (and he runs it himself - no social media team here, which I suspect is the case with GKN ;) ).

Look, I'm a grumbling b*stard when it comes to players I think are cheap substitutes for expensive alternatives or just crap. But I grumble to you guys - I don't unload sh*t to their Twitter profiles and FB feeds.

Maybe we'd see a lot more players forming attachments to the club if the fanbase did the same.

I like controlled aggression in a team, it's a hard line to walk, particularly with the inconsistency of referees. For far too long we have been a team who let opponents bully us and I'm pleased to see us doing it to others.

Me too and it sounds like I'm asking for everything but we go too far at times.

I guess there were lots of opinions about his lack of self control and defensive lapses, and to be honest they were probably valid at the time. He has improved beyond expectation in most aspects of his game.

Bingo, both he and Poch deserve massive credit for cutting out those faults and he has turned into a top player.

Back