• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I still think Jose will turn them around but he has to make a decision on Rooney, he is a passenger and living on past glorys.

Rooney situation still has to be handled the right way though. Could easily cause an upset...

Thought Mourinho got it wrong with Pogba and Fellaini deep in midfield and United were way too open. Lucky to still be in the game at half time when they could make the change. Second half they were the better team and deserve at least a point from the half time starting point.

Rooney situation still has to be handled the right way though. Could easily cause an upset...

Thought Mourinho got it wrong with Pogba and Fellaini deep in midfield and United were way too open. Lucky to still be in the game at half time when they could make the change. Second half they were the better team and deserve at least a point from the half time starting point.

Well if Jose is scared to drop Rooney because it may "cause an upset' then he is not the right man for the job.

Well if Jose is scared to drop Rooney because it may "cause an upset' then he is not the right man for the job.

Disagree. There might not be a way to drop him without causing an upset. Slowly fazing him out while he's proving himself ineffectual might be the better choice. I really like how Pochettino handled some of the troublesome elements in our squad when he took over. There might be similarities between that and what Mourinho is doing at Manu.

Disagree. There might not be a way to drop him without causing an upset. Slowly fazing him out while he's proving himself ineffectual might be the better choice. I really like how Pochettino handled some of the troublesome elements in our squad when he took over. There might be similarities between that and what Mourinho is doing at Manu.

Managers manage and players play, if a manager no longer rates a player then he drops him. If you are saying that Jose is worried ( and i do not see him worrying about that) then as i say he is not the manager for the job.

That is one of the problems with Rooney he still believes his own hype and until a manager drops him he always will.

Managers manage and players play, if a manager no longer rates a player then he drops him. If you are saying that Jose is worried ( and i do not see him worrying about that) then as i say he is not the manager for the job.

That is one of the problems with Rooney he still believes his own hype and until a manager drops him he always will.

I think it's more to it than that. Developing a squad with the right mentality and the belief needed takes more than picking the best 11 every week. Mourinho is excellent at creating squad unity (often at someone's expense) and players are often willing to run through walls for him (at least for a while). I think this is one of Pochettino's strengths too. And this is a result in part from smart decisions about how and when to dump players who are an important part of the squad both on and off the pitch.

They have recorded a turnover of £515.3m and a profit of over £60m.

To put this into perspective, their commercial revenue alone would have them 11th in the Deloite Money League above us, Roma and BOTH Milan clubs.

Might explain why they're able to break the World record fee and still be not too far behind our overall spend with the spare change.

Scary to think that if City had bought Pogba they would've exceeded our overall spend by £10m with their spare change, all of which was net spend.

14330079_1773670299524483_295436644025148417_n.jpg

United manager Jose Mourinho asks 23 -year-old Pogba to forget the price tag. Mourinho also says that smaller clubs "have made bigger buys" than Uniteds £100m trade .

"- You realize that when other clubs pay 20,30 , 40 ( million pounds) , that is a much bigger thing than what United did, and I just wish that Paul should forget it and play his football , says Mourinho according to the Daily Mail ."
So what he's saying is really that he isn't worth it. Finally somthing I can agree with from Moaninho

Man U looked as bad today as they did under moyes, they had an easy start to the season but now they're being found out, their defenders are meant to be using a zonal marking scheme but the watford goalscorers today were ridiculously open, Pogba looks woefully overpriced, Rooney is done but can't be dropped, early days but Mourinho is already blaming refs and players again like last year......

Back