• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I've not seen the highlights as I was watching the Spurs game at the time, but I hope it wasn't a penalty. I hope this season they are screwed over by bad decisions, repeatedly. Each decision more glaringly poor than the last. I hope Man United fans realise what it is like to truly be a football fan, not merely a fan of winning.
The first penalty was the sort of questionable decision that would typically be given in ManU' favour at OT back in Fergie' days but it looks the referees no longer fear giving marginal calls against them, so hopefully we can finally get some payback for the Mendes goal!!

The first penalty was the sort of questionable decision that would typically be given in ManU' favour at OT back in Fergie' days but it looks the referees no longer fear giving marginal calls against them, so hopefully we can finally get some payback for the Mendes goal!!

Well they could easily have had a penalty at OT last season (or was it the season before that?) when Lloris took out one of their players but I think if we get 8 years of dodgy decisions at OT then we can call it just about even.

is it just me or has the whole world lost their **** over this game, United have had plenty of results like this under Fergie, twice in a week on at least one occasion

it's disrespectful to a Leicester side that have performed well in all their games this season

we know United have defensive issues, we know they will concede goals, history tells us LVG takes a while to get his team's playing in his image

talk of crisis or even a change of manager is ridiculous

If they play leicester next season the score be 5 or 6-1 to Utd.....after spending another £75 mill in January and another £75 mill next summer,thats how big sides 'improve' by cherry picking the so call big players in europe,not by coaching or learning from experience just by spending hard cash.

If they play leicester next season the score be 5 or 6-1 to Utd.....after spending another £75 mill in January and another £75 mill next summer,thats how big sides 'improve' by cherry picking the so call big players in europe,not by coaching or learning from experience just by spending hard cash.

What? You mean LVG can't coach them to be a better team?

a better united side under Fergie lost to Burnley a couple of years ago

But theres not a team or manager in the world who "does'nt" lose games. The difference is that for every bad loss, Fergie would back it up with a title or a trophey. Of course, LVG does'nt have the time to do that yet. We will have to wait and see how the season pans out.

It will all be forgotten if they get top 4.

'Louis van Gaal: Man Utd players are struggling to understand ideas

Louis van Gaal has admitted that his Manchester United squad are struggling to get to grips with his ideas. '

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29386250

So, LVG is already blaming the players, that didn't take long. It's not like he's put forth consistent ideas thus far either, they've played a couple of different formations.

And the referee blows his whistle, the crowd erupts .The players run to celebrate with each other. They have done it. They have beaten west ham at home!

Back