• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

I'm not watching it, but it's filling up my twitter feed as apparently there's not a single journalist able to come up with something else to write about.

filling up your twitter feed? ....my my how difficult your life sounds :)

modern times eh?

United are like we were under Ossie

The famous five up front and the **** six at the back, expect lots of 5-4s and 4-3s

United are like we were under Ossie

The famous five up front and the **** six at the back, expect lots of 5-4s and 4-3s

yeah should be fun to watch.....despite all the mega signings, Utd are in fact in a bit of turmoil and going through a huge period of change.

yeah should be fun to watch.....despite all the mega signings, Utd are in fact in a bit of turmoil and going through a huge period of change.

Another season without Champions League money and that gap will seem a lot bigger. They have to deliver this season or risk being cut adrift. Currently entering their own Souness years

I can't see them being cut adrift. They just have too much revenue for that. The Glazers kiddies will just have to make do with less pocket money for a while.

I can't see them being cut adrift. They just have too much revenue for that. The Glazers kiddies will just have to make do with less pocket money for a while.

They obviously won't do a Leeds, but the gap between themselves and Champions League teams will be noticeable. Adidas apparently have a get out clause for the big kit deal if they don't make the Champions League. That will have financial repercussions

They obviously won't do a Leeds, but the gap between themselves and Champions League teams will be noticeable. Adidas apparently have a get out clause for the big kit deal if they don't make the Champions League. That will have financial repercussions

I get a feeling all these 'big money signings' will do more harm than good. They needed to try and do what Liverpool did whilst being out of the top four. Reduce wage bill, get the players earning far more than they are worth out of the club, but young, hungry players who want to succeed and give the manager a year or two to get his methodology drilled into them.

I get a feeling all these 'big money signings' will do more harm than good. They needed to try and do what Liverpool did whilst being out of the top four. Reduce wage bill, get the players earning far more than they are worth out of the club, but young, hungry players who want to succeed and give the manager a year or two to get his methodology drilled into them.

You make it sound like Liverpool's era under Hodgson and Dalglish mk II was all one big plan. I think you give them too much credit.

I thought that the amount they paid was reduced rather than there being an exit clause. From memory, they have to fail to qualify for the Champions League for two consecutive seasons for this to happen and they have a seasons' grace because the kit deal doesn't start until next season.

Whether by plan or not, Liverpool took their time. They didn't need to respond to the needs of so many sponsors. The official Korean Noodle and official Laos Fish Sauce sponsors will not be happy if they are outside the CL. More importantly they won't be able to keep signing more of these sponsorships.

BxjwUiMIIAAeNDo.jpg

https://twitter.com/Troll__Football/status/511264922584752128

Posted this in the PL games thread, but my rant probably fits better here:

Anyone else really annoyed by the over the top praise United get after beating a poor QPR? Suddenly they're "clicking" and the "van Gaal effect" is finally showing itself.

There seems to be absolutely no perspective whatsoever - even we looked like world beaters against QPR, and I'm sure there will be more 0-4s coming for Harry's team. Three pretty **** results and one good win against a poor side, and the "Gaalacticos" are ready for the title all of a sudden.

It shouldn't annoy or surprise me, but it does. Ridiculous.

Of course it's a joke! LVG the magician with the big wallet - lucky he didn't end up here right??

The positive I think is that the pressure from the media is on LVG this season - they'll jump on him as soon as they are poor. We don't need the attention and I think it's better MP is out of the picture for the time being.

Let's see whether LVG goes back to 3-4-3 in the following matches (they were playing 4-4-2 against QPR). Regardless of formation, I think that they are light on quality CB.

Of course it's a joke! LVG the magician with the big wallet - lucky he didn't end up here right??

The positive I think is that the pressure from the media is on LVG this season - they'll jump on him as soon as they are poor. We don't need the attention and I think it's better MP is out of the picture for the time being.

Let the hype engine go .. All the sweeter when it falls apart

Look at United's squad and LVG's attack style, they are going to rodger a few **** sides this season, but they are going to loose way too many points to be relevant in the title chase

And lets be clear, the media might say United's objective is to get back to CL, complete BS, the money they spent, LVG needs to be challenging for the title, nothing else is acceptable.

GAALACTICOS

Just saw this term used. Please, please don't let it catch on.

That's last weeks term. Heard it used in my river of the QPR game about 5 or 6 times after they'd taken the lead. A United supporting mate of mine is using it too now, it's a joke!

Back