• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Byk3HEAIUAAy-zs.jpg

LVG says it's okay though.

Did he? On MOTD he says it was a professional foul and the red was the right card, i thought it was a refreshing change to tell the truth.

Link to quote on BT web site

It's not easy to decipher, but it looks like he's saying he's okay with players making those kinds of fouls. Rooney just used a bit too much force.

Wayne is always coming to me. Maybe you don't want to hear it, but maybe you do know that in professional football you make professional fouls and I have seen it today five or six times.

Wayne has done it also so, professionally, as a trainer-coach, I can see that but he did it too confrontationally. That's maybe his biggest mistake.

But I've also seen these professional fouls without a yellow or red card, so that's a little bit strange.

He only wanted to trip him, but he has to explain that.

He said to me he wanted to do that. You are right, I saw that also, but you can't change it now. It's a great miss because he played very well. I was very pleased with him. He scored a good goal.

Think its actually a bad thing (for us and other teams) that Rooney will miss 3 games. I think they have more chance of winning their next 3 games without him and their peformances will improve.

I gather I must have slept for 8 months and woke up in May, because based on the celebrations at the end of yesterday's match I assume United just won the League?

Seeing as there's no football happening anywhere until United play at the weekend, today we can read all about how they might line up with Rooney suspended.

By8DyP1IIAETJwP.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo's agent says it will be "impossible" for Manchester United to re-sign the World Player of the Year

The Real Madrid star was reported to have become frustrated with life at the Bernabeu, with speculation over a return to Old Trafford intensifying.

But Jorge Mendes says his client is happy at Real, where he will remain for another 10 years.

Mendes told Spanish radio station Cadena COPE: "Cristiano is very happy at Real Madrid and has always been very happy. He’s going to break all the records with Real Madrid and he’s going to retire here.

"He is happy at Real Madrid and has always been happy here.

"Manchester United will always have a place in his heart, because he spent six years there. But he is only thinking about Madrid now and will always stay here.

"People know that it is impossible to take Cristiano from Real Madrid, so it's not even worth calling."

Ronaldo netted his 26th hat-trick for Real at the weekend, when he took his La Liga tally for the season to 13 in only six games. The Portuguese forward has scored an incredible 269 goals in 257 games since joining Real in 2009, but Mendes believes the 30-year-old will still improve.

"He gets better every time and he’ll continue to get better into his 40s," he said.

"Along with being the best player, he’s the best athlete in the world. Nobody compares to him. There won’t be anyone like him for the next 500 years.

"He’s a very humble person and a family man. A fantastic father. He’s the son any mother would love to have. He’s concerned about others. There are so many great things about him that it’s impossible to list all of them."

The agent also spoke of Ronaldo's ambition: "Cristiano’s dream is to win another Champions League. His dreams are always short term. He is never satisfied and he always wants more. He never stops surprising me. It is impossible to find anyone like him in the history of sport

Seeing as there's no football happening anywhere until United play at the weekend, today we can read all about how they might line up with Rooney suspended.

By8DyP1IIAETJwP.jpg

I think they are going to do much better without Rooney. Big headache for van gaal.

Cristiano Ronaldo's agent says it will be "impossible" for Manchester United to re-sign the World Player of the Year

The Real Madrid star was reported to have become frustrated with life at the Bernabeu, with speculation over a return to Old Trafford intensifying.

But Jorge Mendes says his client is happy at Real, where he will remain for another 10 years.

Mendes told Spanish radio station Cadena COPE: "Cristiano is very happy at Real Madrid and has always been very happy. He’s going to break all the records with Real Madrid and he’s going to retire here.

"He is happy at Real Madrid and has always been happy here.

"Manchester United will always have a place in his heart, because he spent six years there. But he is only thinking about Madrid now and will always stay here.

"People know that it is impossible to take Cristiano from Real Madrid, so it's not even worth calling."

Ronaldo netted his 26th hat-trick for Real at the weekend, when he took his La Liga tally for the season to 13 in only six games. The Portuguese forward has scored an incredible 269 goals in 257 games since joining Real in 2009, but Mendes believes the 30-year-old will still improve.

"He gets better every time and he’ll continue to get better into his 40s," he said.

"Along with being the best player, he’s the best athlete in the world. Nobody compares to him. There won’t be anyone like him for the next 500 years.

"He’s a very humble person and a family man. A fantastic father. He’s the son any mother would love to have. He’s concerned about others. There are so many great things about him that it’s impossible to list all of them."

The agent also spoke of Ronaldo's ambition: "Cristiano’s dream is to win another Champions League. His dreams are always short term. He is never satisfied and he always wants more. He never stops surprising me. It is impossible to find anyone like him in the history of sport

Just saw this, and WTF?? I mean, he's a great player and all, but some of this is pretty far out.

"There are so many great things about him that it's impossible to list all of them"?!? Ok...

Just saw this, and WTF?? I mean, he's a great player and all, but some of this is pretty far out.

"There are so many great things about him that it's impossible to list all of them"?!? Ok...

Seems like Ronaldo has a boyfriend.

"He gets better every time and he’ll continue to get better into his 40s,"

Erm no he won't.

"Along with being the best player, he’s the best athlete in the world. Nobody compares to him. There won’t be anyone like him for the next 500 years."

Think that is way over the top. Don't think we'll see two players like Messi and Ronaldo for a few generations but at some point in my lifetime there will be one just as good, if not better.

very impressed with united today, they had good chances even with 10 men, look like their new signings are clicking

very impressed with united today, they had good chances even with 10 men, look like their new signings are clicking

but on another day, this game couldve run away from man utd. Emirates Marketing Project shouldve had a number of penalties, and had other chances too

Back