• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I wish it was, though. He was a national hero after his hat-trick against Ireland. If he'd carried that form into this game, we would have had a much easier time of it. :(

Like someone said, Arsenal are better than Ireland

And also lets me honest, most around him were brick.

Lamela will take a long long time to get match fit..........if he ever does for us again......
As soon as he shows some stability fitness wise I would not be surprised to see him leave for his beloved Italy.

I don’t have any stats to hand but it seems that Eriksen has been pretty much a constant in our starting eleven (apart from the odd domestic cup game) for the past two or three seasons. Add international games to that, and at some point his performances are going to taper off. He’s knackered and needs a rest.

He needs a rest. He is being overplayed at the moment.

This for me as well but we have no one who can give us what he does on form, i have said many times on here( and been disagreed with by some) that he is our most important player, we are not the same team when he is not in it and one of the MAIN reasons we have struggled in the last couple of games is that he has been off form.

This for me as well but we have no one who can give us what he does on form, i have said many times on here( and been disagreed with by some) that he is our most important player, we are not the same team when he is not in it and one of the MAIN reasons we have struggled in the last couple of games is that he has been off form.
When he plays poorly so do we it would seem. He is a brilliant player but he is not like Son in that he can play poorly and then do something outrageous. He is consistently good or bad for the full match is the impression I get.

To be honest, I would have taken him off and tried something else. Alli too. And Davies. All three had stinkers.

When he plays poorly so do we it would seem. He is a brilliant player but he is not like Son in that he can play poorly and then do something outrageous. He is consistently good or bad for the full match is the impression I get.

To be honest, I would have taken him off and tried something else. Alli too. And Davies. All three had stinkers.
Agree, but Davies gets my vote. He was neither attacking nor defending and lost pretty much every duel, and that corner late on... My word! We had pretty everyone in the box, and he hooks it 20 meters past the box! Fan-phucking-tastic!

He looks a very rare thing at Spurs ATM.....fresh!

lol I thought I was in the Lamela thread......;):cool:

Last edited:
I think he gets overplayed as he can be so vital to us. After the internationals he needed rotating. Would have been dynamite coming off the bench - as Lamela was today.

Back