• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I know you're biased, but he's not a good drummer. It works, but it isn't always pretty.

He is an unorthodox drummer. I think good/bad becomes subjective (he's much better than you think BTW). Bill Ward - monster with the swing and for me, blows Neil Peart away, but Peart is (pound for pound) a superior technical drummer.

I am biased, but equally, I think LU cops brick simply because he's LU and simply because "people" say it. I tell you this...if I ever personally see anyone wearing one of those disgraceful t-shirts involving Cliff, they're hitting the deck or running from me!

Just to keep this on track, Sissy did well Sunday. You can only play the game/team you're playing. I know what's coming in response...

He is an unorthodox drummer. I think good/bad becomes subjective (he's much better than you think BTW). Bill Ward - monster with the swing and for me, blows Neil Peart away, but Peart is (pound for pound) a superior technical drummer.

I am biased, but equally, I think LU cops brick simply because he's LU and simply because "people" say it. I tell you this...if I ever personally see anyone wearing one of those disgraceful t-shirts involving Cliff, they're hitting the deck or running from me!

Just to keep this on track, Sissy did well Sunday. You can only play the game/team you're playing. I know what's coming in response...

I think the most obvious comparison with Sissoko is that he's more power than technique, but you can go too far in both directions.

Eriksen would be great at keeping a simple rhytm, but struggles a bit with the extraordinary stuff.

26239688_10155946078725539_6033508605562397511_n.jpg

As i have said before (imo) he is our most important player and one we would miss BIG time if he ever got injured. Thankfully he seems to be a player who hardly ever does so.

As i have said before (imo) he is our most important player and one we would miss BIG time if he ever got injured. Thankfully he seems to be a player who hardly ever does so.

I love Eriksen and thought he was excellent again yesterday. But Harry is, without a shadow of a doubt, our most important player.

Back