• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

The Bronze + Lilywhite sales window for the Monaco game opened on Friday and closes at 5pm on Monday.

Looks like there will be plenty of tickets available for the General Sale starting on Tuesday morning...

No green areas any longer. Looks like the back 9 or 10 rows in the upper tier are available minus a few seats here and there. Must be past 70k now.

No green areas any longer. Looks like the back 9 or 10 rows in the upper tier are available minus a few seats here and there. Must be past 70k now.
Originally Posted by Brunel_Spurs
Ok boys and girls.... I have gone in and counted all the available seats for you... every single damn green little dot!
popcorn.gif
Now, it took a while but I took screenshots of each block and counted them offline so as not to get in the way of purchasers. As at 13:30 UK time, (notably before I got the club email about the tickets going on general sale), the following number of seats were left available:

Lower tier (capacity 34,303): 1,051 seats left
Middle tier (16,532): 1,110
Upper tier (39,165): 8,393

Total of 10554 seats left as at 13:30

90,000 seats - 10,554 = 79,446. So good guess JimB

Basically some one on SC has counted all the green dots.

Originally Posted by Brunel_Spurs
Ok boys and girls.... I have gone in and counted all the available seats for you... every single damn green little dot!
popcorn.gif
Now, it took a while but I took screenshots of each block and counted them offline so as not to get in the way of purchasers. As at 13:30 UK time, (notably before I got the club email about the tickets going on general sale), the following number of seats were left available:

Lower tier (capacity 34,303): 1,051 seats left
Middle tier (16,532): 1,110
Upper tier (39,165): 8,393

Total of 10554 seats left as at 13:30

90,000 seats - 10,554 = 79,446. So good guess JimB

Basically some one on SC has counted all the green dots.
There's someone with too much time on his hands.

Looks like we will beat Emirates Marketing Project's record for biggest attendance. It's at 84k+

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

Right now the lower tier is all red and the middle tier has 11 seats left. Well into the 80s now.

Edit: I would guesstimate less than 5k available. Corners starting to fill, only the very back rows behind the goals left.

If we sell out every home ticket that's massively impressive, no doubt fans of a certain club with a running track around their pitch will try and mock us in some way though

Let's hope everyone turns up.

I expect quite a few of those who have bought packages to miss at least one game as they probably bought them just in case we drew a big club. They will also have dibs on seats in the next round I believe.

I expect quite a few of those who have bought packages to miss at least one game as they probably bought them just in case we drew a big club. They will also have dibs on seats in the next round I believe.

Future home CL matches, IIRC

If we finish 3rd in the group are we back to the Lane for Europa?

No mention, but I would imagine Wembley would only be a prob if Thursday fixtures make things too tight.

The Package blurb says

Remember, not only will this ensure your place at all three Group Stage matches, it will also secure you the same seat for these and for any subsequent matches in the campaign that you buy tickets for
Same 'European' campaign, as it merely continues in another competition ?

If we finish 3rd in the group are we back to the Lane for Europa?

I doubt it. The problem with playing at the Lane midweek was stopping works on the new stadium and making the areas around the ground safe meant that it would massively hamper progress. I don't think that the competition that we are playing in has much impact on that.

UEFA also have a whole list of stipulations for CL clubs to meet, including thing like xx number of parking spaces, seats for sponsors and other things. I think UEFA requirements was the official reason (or one of them) given by the club for needing an alternative venue. I suspect similar requirements would also apply to EL? In which case, WHL would not be feasible. And probably not desirable either, given the interruptions to the building works that Milo mentions.

Back