• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

Its only Billy Joel, Can't see people going too mental but don't worry I will keep an eye out for any troublemakers as I am taking my old man ;)
Can't have any toerags damaging the pitch!

The biggest problem with old timers is that they cant stand for too long, so Wembley will have seating on the pitch area.

Seats and the concert cover could mean that the grass will be dead or dying by the time it's uncovered for the match.

Hi All, I'm trying to buy the three home match Wembley package, from the official site. I've logged into ticketing, as a member, but can't find it anywhere. Are those packages sold out, already ?

Hi All, I'm trying to buy the three home match Wembley package, from the official site. I've logged into ticketing, as a member, but can't find it anywhere. Are those packages sold out, already ?

3 game packages are no longer on sale, you need to buy tickets individually for each match

For sure some tickets will go on general sale after season ticket holders and members have bought their tickets.

Anyone have a rough guess how many have sold? I'm kind of worried that they may not sell all that well in a 90k arena because the draw we've got may not be all exciting. But I guess if people can't get excited about in in the Champions League it's best they stay away anyway.

ISTR 51,00 packages sold. Pre-draw

Then ST for individual matches.

Then Lilywhite for individual matches now?

Then general sale for individual matches

Allow for opponents, press, misc - I expect 80,000+ for each match

Anyone have a rough guess how many have sold? I'm kind of worried that they may not sell all that well in a 90k arena because the draw we've got may not be all exciting. But I guess if people can't get excited about in in the Champions League it's best they stay away anyway.
I expect the uptake of the 3-game package was pretty good considering the surprisingly low pricing.
Doubt we will we seeing too many large areas of empty seats in any of the parts allocated for Spurs fans

Are the champions league home games not going on general sale?
The Bronze + Lilywhite sales window for the Monaco game opened on Friday and closes at 5pm on Monday.

Looks like there will be plenty of tickets available for the General Sale starting on Tuesday morning...

ISTR 51,00 packages sold. Pre-draw

Then ST for individual matches.

Then Lilywhite for individual matches now?

Then general sale for individual matches

Allow for opponents, press, misc - I expect 80,000+ for each match

I think it will be between 60-70k due to the teams that we've drawn.

We have around 21k season ticket holders, so I'm assuming most of those have already taken up tickets (everyone I know has, even if it was likely they couldn't attend all the games). I'm then assuming that most remaining members or general sale buyers will only go to one game.

We're unlikely to ever find out as Wembley always announces attendance by tickets issued rather than numbers through the gates. So tout tickets that don't get resold will still count within the attendance.

It's still going to be pretty impressive though!

Was just thinking about the 'playing at Wembley' issue...that pitch will be far bigger than what we're used to, so it seems a given that Moussa Sissoko start to help us push teams back and utilise the pace fully...

Back