• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

Please can I be reincarnated and reborn as her boyfriend? What a stunner - what a tattoo -and the photo can't be that old as it is the "modern" badger.
Someone is a lucky lucky man....

Please can I be reincarnated and reborn as her boyfriend? What a stunner - what a tattoo -and the photo can't be that old as it is the "modern" roostererel.
Someone is a lucky lucky man....

8e2906e594aafbd5eed671ba0cec1f7f.jpg

I wanted proper tickets but only got the option for TicketFast... hope the office managed to help you out...

Thanks mate. My mate bought the tickets and they all went out to him, he didn't bother opening the envelope so just assumed only his were in there! Only had to wait 27 minutes on the phone for the ticket office to confirm that for me...:rolleyes:

As promised, I post some feedback before CL game against CSKA Moscow.

When: September, 27th, 21:45 (Moscow time)

Where: New stadium "Arena CSKA" at 3rd Peschanaya street (~30000 capacity)
4faed7523534.jpg

How to pass to the stadium:
On underground (Sokol or Aeroport underground stations, green line, on top):
a4d48c6c5fd3.jpg

*You can also download a free app with this interactive map from Play Market (search: yandex metro).
It will show all currently working stations including MCR, approximate time of travels and even best train exits to make changes between stations. It is also available to switch language to English in this app.

Then from Sokol/Aeroport underground station:
e4a71226e6ea.jpg

Current standings in RPL:

763fc642e55a.jpg

CSKA plays against Krasnodar at home on 24th of September and against Rostov away on 2nd of October. Both fixtures are tough.

Best players:
Roman Eremenko (attacking midfielder)
Alan Dzagoev (central midfielder)
Mario Fernandes (fullback)

Interesting facts:
1. CSKA's best display in CL was a quarterfinal stage in 09/10 season.
2. Igor Akinfeev concedes at least one goal in 37 CL games in a row.
3. Usually it isn't cold in Moscow in the end of September. Predicted weather on 27th, September: +15 and sunny.

I will update this post and copy it to OMT, when it will be opened.
Also I search anybody from the forum, who decided to travel to Moscow. Message me here or in private.

Last edited:
As promised, I post some feedback before CL game against CSKA Moscow.

When: September, 27th, 21:45 (Moscow time)

Where: New stadium "Arena CSKA" at 3rd Peschanaya street (~30000 capacity)
4faed7523534.jpg

How to pass to the stadium:
On underground (Sokol or Aeroport underground stations, green line, on top):
a4d48c6c5fd3.jpg

Then from Sokol/Aeroport underground station:
e4a71226e6ea.jpg

Current standings in RPL:

763fc642e55a.jpg

CSKA plays against Krasnodar at home on 24th of September and against Rostov away on 2nd of October. Both fixtures are tough.

Best players:
Roman Eremenko (attacking midfielder)
Alan Dzagoev (central midfielder)
Mario Fernandes (fullback)

Interesting facts:
1. CSKA's best display in CL was a quarterfinal stage in 09/10 season.
2. Igor Akinfeev concedes at least one goal in 37 CL games in a row.
3. Usually it isn't cold in Moscow in the end of September. Predicted weather on 27th, September: +15 and sunny.

I will update this post and copy it to OMT, when it will be opened.
Also I search anybody from the forum, who decided to travel to Moscow. Message me here or in private.

I'm glad I don't live in Moscow. Their tube map looks complicated as fudge. Also is their circular line really that circular?!

I'm glad I don't live in Moscow. Their tube map looks complicated as fudge. Also is their circular line really that circular?!
It's just a matter of habbit I think. At first I find each tube in Europe a bit difficult, but after a couple of travels I get used to them. The only issue which can happen are changes between stations, but information panels, schemes and moving directions are everywhere, many of them are on English as well already.
Circular line is that circular only on schemes (so your recognition would be easier), but most of its stations are situated on Garden Ring Road, which appears to be circled.

Also on 10th September an additional aboveground Moscow Central Ring was opened. You can make changes between it and underground stations. For free now and when the match will be played I think. The full ring around Moscow will only take 84 mins (not that much considering Moscow sizes).
Actually the scheme looks like this now (still some stations are being finished and will be opened later in September-October):
2fa395d332d0.jpg

Actually I'm proud of Moscow underground and connected transport infrastructure. Much has been made recently. Free wi-fi, lots of new stations, mostly new train park, aboveground ring has been built and connected (personally it'll save me up to 50% of time travelling to some destinations), another huge underground ring is going to be built. And still it's one of the most beautiful tubes in the world with saved historical part (not like most of European tubes, which stations are usually similar to each other and a bit dull).

ps: I won't frighten you and post another scheme of tube+MCR project until 2018 when the WC will be held. :)

Last edited:
I went on the Moscow tube in Soviet times. It was fantastic. Some of the stations were spectacular and I didn't see the really famous ones.

The problem was choosing where to go. Intourist gave out maps in Roman script, while the stations were only marked in Cyrillic. A map with both was hard to find. The way the signs were done was also unusual. You'd have a arrow and a list of all the stations on the network that were accessed in that direction, which could be more than 50.

UEFA Champions League
Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer Leverkusen
Wembley Stadium
Wednesday 2 November
Kick-Off: 7.45pm

UEFA Champions League
Tottenham Hotspur v CSKA Moscow
Wembley Stadium
Wednesday 7 December
Kick-Off: 7.45pm

One Hotspur Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket holders who have NOT purchased one of our group stage packages will be able to purchase tickets for this fixture from 11am on Friday 23 September until 8am on Monday 26 September.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members who have NOT purchased a group stage package will be able to purchase tickets for this fixture from 10am on Monday 26 September until 5pm on Tuesday 27 September.

Tickets will then go on general sale (maximum of six tickets per transaction) at 10am on Wednesday 28 September.

General sale will be strictly subject to availability.

All supporters will receive a match ticket for the Champions League fixtures held at Wembley Stadium. These will be dispatched to the lead client's address.

Tickets for these matches are priced at:

Club Wembley (ticket only) - £60.00
Category 1 - £50.00
Category 2 - £40.00
Category 3 - £35.00
Category 4 - £30.00
Category 5 - £20.00

Seniors Over-65 and juniors Under-18 are priced at 50% of the adult prices above.

Tickets can be purchased online at www.tottenhamhotspur.com or by calling 0344 844 0102 (option 1).

Loyalty points: 2

Back