• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

It would be typical Spurs luck if City get drawn with Porto for the playoff.

Sent from outer space
Emirates Marketing Project and Porto can't play each other as they are both seeded.
Seeded: Emirates Marketing Project, Porto, Villarreal, Ajax, Borussia Mönchengladbach
Unseeded: Roma, Steaua Bucharest, Monaco, Young Boys, Rostov

Emirates Marketing Project and Porto can't play each other as they are both seeded.
Seeded: Emirates Marketing Project, Porto, Villarreal, Ajax, Borussia Mönchengladbach
Unseeded: Roma, Steaua Bucharest, Monaco, Young Boys, Rostov
As I said, if it's Spurs, anything can happen.

Sent from outer space

Play-off draw
League route
Steaua București (ROU) v Emirates Marketing Project (ENG) – 16 & 24 August
Porto (POR) v Roma (ITA) – 17 & 23 August
Ajax (NED) v Rostov (RUS) – 16 & 24 August
Young Boys (SUI) v Borussia Mönchengladbach (GER) – 16 & 24 August
Villarreal (ESP) v Monaco (FRA) – 17 & 23 August

Champions route
Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) v Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) – 17 & 23 August
Celtic (SCO) v Hapoel Beer-Sheva (ISR) – 17 & 23 August
FC København (DEN) v APOEL (CYP) – 16 & 24 August
Dundalk (IRL) v Legia Warszawa (POL) – 17 & 23 August
Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v Salzburg (AUT) – 16 & 24 August

Tricky tie for Porto. So hypothetically if they and City and both lose, would we move up to Pot 2?

Didn't just 'like' it. Quite liked it.

Very nice compilation. No BS or braggadocio, just lots of reminders of good times, great players and glorious moments. Many more to look forward to.

CqDKQy_WEAAuhac.jpg

CqDKQy-XgAAop7g.jpg

CqDNu6ZWYAIObNm.jpg

CqDuzLjWcAAzi4s.jpg

CqDq3fXWEAAxGJD.jpg

CqD1b6IWIAAhTYL.jpg

CqDgzbGWIAEkYLz.jpg

Just took a look on thfc.com and there are only about 200 of the 3 match package tickets left in total.... All at the back of blocks 522, 523 and 524.

I wonder how many tickets Spurs put up for sale that way?

at least 50k I'd guess and possibly more. Don't think we'll sell out for all games though, if we get Barcelona or someone we will but others will be in the 70K range is my guess.

Just wondering, there will be markets on the champions league draw, yes?

So after all the teams have been confirmed I can bet on arsenal to get barca and us to get Bayern, whichever stabby italian team is there and FC pig farmer which will be whichever team is the furthest possible flight away from the UK.

Must say there is less excitement to our involvement in the CL this time compared to the last time we qualified in 2010. I think that is largely because we achieved our target of 4th place in 2010 but had chance to win the league but failed this time.

Must say there is less excitement to our involvement in the CL this time compared to the last time we qualified in 2010. I think that is largely because we achieved our target of 4th place in 2010 but had chance to win the league but failed this time.

Also because its our 2nd CL campaign, the 1st time was always going to have that 'x factor' about it. Still think it will be a buzz watching the draw on Thursday and pretty sure there will be plenty of butterflies when 'that music' kicks in before kick-off in the opening group match

This is a group we could win! Revenge!!
Actually I'm pretty certain we will end up in the same group as Dortmund.
CL draw.PNG

Back