• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berbatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant brilliant player and gutted to hear Fulham fans singing his name like we used to.I really do not get the hatred when in the same breath those fans want Modric back. I maintain that our team can do without a Modric but we would be title challengers with a Berbatov.

I question his loyalty - he won trophies but what must it have been like knowing he was always second best in SAF eyes?
There has to be more than playing for united and winning trophies. They won't be singing his name at OT nor remember him in years to come.

Berbatov only cares about Berbatov - I say no thanks

Brilliant brilliant player and gutted to hear Fulham fans singing his name like we used to.I really do not get the hatred when in the same breath those fans want Modric back. I maintain that our team can do without a Modric but we would be title challengers with a Berbatov.

Don't want either of them back really. They're not Scumball, but I'd live a happy life never hearing their names mentioned again.

I question his loyalty - he won trophies but what must it have been like knowing he was always second best in SAF eyes?
There has to be more than playing for united and winning trophies. They won't be singing his name at OT nor remember him in years to come.

Berbatov only cares about Berbatov - I say no thanks

As do 99.999% of all other footballers. (care about themselves that is, not Berbatov...)

He might be 32 but his tuoch and finishing were superb and I'm not sure that we'll be able to sign any better. Would take him back

Last summer was the time to sign him.

100% agree.... I think we could have got him too if we had gone for him... Fulham got him for a steal. I honestly think we would have got that coverted 3/4th place last season with him on the squad, miserable bastard or not!

Villa------Berbatov------Bale

Paulinho--Dembele--Sandro

Berbatov 2006 yes please . Imagine him finding Bale and Villa with those sublime through balls for both to get 50 goals between them and then there's him getting his own 15 goals too.

Just checked his goal scoring stats and with Fulham and Manure its better than it were with us so anyway, he's bound to turn us down if we approached him.:eek:

I was disappointed we weren't in for him when Fulham were. Yes he acted like a taco but he's got goals in him. If we had him last year I do believe we would have got 4th.

Would sign him this season too (if the price was right), but not at the expense of that long-term striker we really need.

I was disappointed we weren't in for him when Fulham were. Yes he acted like a taco but he's got goals in him. If we had him last year I do believe we would have got 4th.

Would sign him this season too (if the price was right), but not at the expense of that long-term striker we really need.

maybe.........just maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

I would have him warm up against Saudi Sportswashing Machine before I give him a crack at the starting XI

I am just so grateful that despite whatever I or anybody else thinks about having him back there is simply no chance he will ever play for Spurs again. I had no problem that he wanted to go to Man Utd just with the dingdong headed way he went about it, which is why I would never take Modric back.

Based on what I have seen from Bale I just feel that when he does leave us for a team like Real Madrid he will do it without behaving like a douche bag.

I am just so grateful that despite whatever I or anybody else thinks about having him back there is simply no chance he will ever play for Spurs again. I have no problem that he wanted to go to Man Utd just with the dingdong headed way he went about it, which is why I would never take Modric back.

Based on what I have seen from Bale I just feel that when he does leave us for a team like Real Madrid he will do it without behaving like a douche bag.

On your own mate ... Bale will be the worse out of the lot ... after keeping him here for this long already, he is more likely to throw his toys out more than those mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back